Chapter 19 Miserable

It's been a whole year since Landez was killed. Sometimes when I look at junior I want to cry because he look just like him only difference is he got hair. My baby is about to be 2 and always asks when he's going to see his daddy. I cry every time and say soon.

I was meeting up with mama Tiecey today. She's taking it better than I am. I mean I'm about to be 20 and I'm already a widow.

She still is funny just like her son. She's now engaged and Liyah is 5 months pregnant. Only reason she's still alive is because Landez isn't.

Cameron had changed since he was killed too. He's more quiet now.

Just to think someone who took us in , stacked up for us , and gave me a ring and a child is gone in a blink of an eye.

I got Cameron and Landez dressed and headed to the garage. I drove bae's favorite car. That All white Camaro.

I spotted a Black & Mild he didn't finish because he wanted a quickie in the car. I smiled and put it in my mouth and lit it. I rolled down the windows so the smoke wouldn't irritate the boys.

We headed to mama Tiecey's house. J.T Rittany and their little girl Zahria were already there. We all sat and reminisced about Landez . I could break down and cry but before I could Liyah beat me to it... Everybody was miserable..

One more chapter you have to finish this book!!!