Chapter 20 It Aint Over

Today is my 20th birthday and I'm miserable as fuck. All I want to do is smoke my blunts and eat.

"I wanna go swimming mommy", L.J said.

" Me too ",Cameron said.

I went upstairs and put on my Versace bathing suit and the boys matching trunks.

I laid Landez's out just because.

I put Jr's floating devices on his arms. I didn't need him drowning.

My mama had cane over.

" Happy Birthday Beautiful", she said walking from the patio.

She had made me some banana pudding she knows I love the way she makes it.

I can't lie my mother brightened my day.

She went upstairs and changed into her bathing suit. My mama has always had a cute shape but since she was clean now it made it even better.

We all got in the pool and started to swim. This could be a good day after all.

(Landez's POV )

Y'all thought a nigga was gone Nah! And I'm not talking from heaven either. I'm still alive... I gotta make it back home today. Today is Courtney's 20th birthday and know my babies are miserable my son is 2 now and probably looks just like me.
I just hope she hasn't moved on. Idgaf I'll kill they ass.

I had to get a little job in Jamaica after offing those niggas. It was like 4 of them niggas and only 1 had good aim. I had got shot in the shoulder once again. That wasn't shit to me. I upped my gun and the scene of them knocking my wife out with a pistol played through my head I took all of them out by myself. I know J.T holding the trap down but I need to get back because Bo crew got to go!

In the last year I saved up $20,00 in Jamaica I'm about to take over they shit too! But now it's time to get back to the U.S to my babies.

I boarded the plane and you already know first class. I was so excited to be going back home. Plus I've been celibate for a whole year I was ready to taste Courtney again.

I hopped off the plane and headed to the mall.

I bought my baby a lot of stuff. She deserved it all!

I pulled up to my house. I heard voices in the back sounding like little kids. I ran to the door step and knocked on the door...

(Courtney's POV)

There was a knock at the door so I hopped out the pool and wrapped a towel around me. I went to the door with a strap and opened it...

It was Landez !!! He looked exactly the same and he had bags in his hands.

I stood there in total shock.

I walked over to him and started to feel on his face and body to make sure u wasn't tripping.

"Bae!!!", I said jumping in his arms.

He picked me up and walked in the house. We kissed for a good 5 minutes .

" Happy Birthday", he told me.

This was the best day of my life.

"What happened ?", I asked

" Out of 4 niggas only one can shoot "he told me.

"I stayed down there and started selling until I had enough to come back and I started a crew down there", he said.