Chapter 13 Ugh!

(5 Months Later)

Well I'm 5 months pregnant and we're having a little king. I can't wait til my little boy gets here. Cameron is just as excited as I am. Landez is controlling as hell now.

I can't eat what I want without him being a damn nutritionist. We had a doctors appointment this morning and after that were going to shop for the baby and start on his nursery.

We walked in the doctors office and Landez signed me in.

"Courtney Youngblood", the doctor called.

We went to the room in the very back. I laid on the bed and she once again poured the cold substance on my little bump. She ran the instrument on my stomach and we spotted my little king with his energetic butt. He was turning flips in my belly. We all laughed.

"He's a very healthy and energetic baby, just keep eating right and continue taking your vitamins and everything should go just fine. Any questions ?", She asked.

"Is it ok for us to have sex still", Landez asked.

He had a serious look on his face.

"Yes it's perfectly normal just take it easy and not too rough", she replied.

Landez looked very happy to hear that

*

*

*

We pulled up to the mall I got Cameron out after Landez opened the door to let me out. We walked in to the Polo Store. Landez was picking out clothes so that we could all match. I went to another store while he and Cameron finished in that store.

I walked into Baby Gap. Some girl was laughing and staring at me. I brushed the shit off then I saw her walking towards me.

"May I help you?", I asked.

"You pregnant by Landez ?", She asked.

"Umm yea why", I said.

"Oh nothing that's cute, just tell my bae Kenya said hello", she said.

I swear to God if I wasn't pregnant I would've drug her ass right there and left her leaking.

I paid for my stuff and left out the store. I was getting hungry and tired. I was ready to go after hearing that bullshit in the store. My hormones were raging and I felt like bawling. I asked him to take me and Cameron home.

"We still gotta go get the stuff from Babies R Us", he said.

I sighed.

We pulled to Babies R' Us. We walked in and picked our the furniture for the nursery.

*
*
*

We pulled up to the house and Cameron helped me out the car, Landez got the bags out. Then went back to the truck to unload all the furniture he had bought.

I went upstairs and got in the shower. All I could do was cry. I got out and put my hair in a messy bun. I slid on some boy shorts and a tank too and headed down stairs. (Did I forget to mention that we moved ). I got on the elevator and went to the second floor to get Cameron bathed and into his pajamas.

After bathing Cameron and doing his hygiene we went to the first floor and went to the theatre room. I put on his favorite movie "Toy Story". I ordered some pizza and Landez came downstairs and sat next to me he laid his head on my chest. I didn't say anything to him, he could feel that I was mad at him. He just didn't know why.

The pizza was here and we ate. The movie had went off and Cameron was sleep. Landez took Cameron to the second floor and I headed to the third floor after putting the leftover pizza in the oven.