Chapter 14 Boiling Blood

(Landez's POV)

That drop last night was so damn scary! Some nigga out of Face's crew had switched over to Blast's crew. Everything went right up until he noticed who I was and I had 30-45 guns pointed at me.

All I could think about was my 2 babies. And where the fuck was J.T. Next thing you know a dude dropped. We all sat there confused as fuck. Then they all started to drop. I took off running towards the car. I look up and Courtney pregnant ass is on top of the roof and J.T on another. Usually I would've been mad at Courtney but fuck it she saved my life.... I met her half way and made sure she got in her car. We took off towards the house. We pulled up to the house. I opened the driver side door and pulled her out.

"I love you so much", she said.

"I love you too", I replied.

I hugged her so tight. I took her by the hand and went in the house.

"Where Cameron ?", I asked.

"With mama ", she replied.

We got in the shower and started to talk. I took her by the hand as she stepped out the shower I couldn't have her falling. I lotioned her body down as she brushed her teeth and carried her to the bed bridal style. By the time I was done brushing my teeth and lotioning down my body she was knocked out.

(Courtney's POV)

Something didn't seem right last night. So after he left I slid on a black jogging suit and some tennis shoes. I got my brief case and my vest. I called J.T and asked what he was doing tonight. He told me him and the crew had a drop. I asked where at and he texted me the address. I dropped Cameron off at mamas house and headed there. I pulled up to this building and climbed to the roof.

I can move to be a pregnant woman... Anyways I put on my vest and pulled out the sniper from my brief case.. I saw Landez walking to Blast's crew. I looked through the sniper and watched everybody's every move to make sure everything was cool. I saw 30+ guns pointed toward him. My heart dropped and all I was thinking about was my unborn. Then I saw one signaling to shoot and so I signaled to J.T the same. I took one dude out. They all was looking confused. Then me and J.T went in and took them all out. Landez took off running.

I headed off the building and went back downstairs. Landez had met me halfway he waited for me to pull off and we headed home. We pulled up to the house and he opened my car door. I had to tell him I loved him I thought I was about to lose him for sure. We went in the house and took a shower. I soon fell asleep
🔫
🔫
🔫
🔫
🔫

I woke up this morning and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Mama had called and said she wanted Cameron for a week. That was fine with me. I got up and put some black leggings and a 'Fuck You Pay Me' shirt on. I waited on Landez to get dressed.

A hour later he was ready to go. We pulled up to the trap and got out he made me put on my vest and get strapped up!

"Did the crew sweep them bodies from yesterday J.T?", He asked.

"Yeah", he replied.

Landez counted money with me on his side. We put the money in the safe and went back towards his office.

A few minutes later some niggas bust in the door.

(Landez's POV)

Some niggas bust in the door. They started busting so I bust back. Everything happened so fast all I remember is us dropping them niggas. I looked around and was looking for Courtney.

"Bae!", I screamed.

"They took her", Blaze said running in my office.

"The fuck you mean they took her?", I said.

"They kidnapped her in the mist of the shoot out", he replied.

I wanted to cry the took my unborn and my wife.

I sat there speechless I felt like going on a killing spree.

My phone rang...

"Hello", I answered.

"I got something you want and you got something I need", they replied.

"Who the fuck is this", I asked.

They started laughing

"You better hurry before I take both of their lives", he said.

"Bae help me!!", Courtney scream

"If you touch my girl or my unborn that's your ass fuck boy", I said in anger.

He laughed.

POW

POW

The phone hung up

My heart dropped. I went to my phone and tracked down where she was from the thing in her vest.

J.T , Blaze, and me hopped in my car and headed to the location.

I was doing about 90 and wasn't planning on slowing down.

In my mind were crazy thoughts and my body was Boiling Blood...