Chapter 8 Finally 18

A week has passed since I took Face out. Anyways... I'm 18 round this bitch !Yassss today is my birthday. I woke up from kisses from Landez and Cameron. They had made me breakfast in bed.

I ate and Watched tv until I was done. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a 20 minute shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my under garments and did my hair. I walked out the bathroom and a had a new outfit on the bed and new shoes. It was a note left on top of the Versace clothes bag. It read...

Bae today is your day, everything I've got planned today just know that you deserve it. Oh yea that's Versace you putting on. Oh yea we matching today boo. Cameron is going with my mama. Today is all about you youngin.

I laughed at the youngin part because he only a year older than me. I lotioned my body and put on my clothes. I went downstairs Landez was watching tv in the living room. He looked so fine!! He had on white Versace cargo shorts and a white V-neck. I had on white Versace shorts that stopped in the middle of my thigh with a white V-neck.

We headed out the garage.

"What you wanna whip today ?"

"The all white Camaro", I said

"Let's bounce ", he said.

We backed out the drive way and we started to drive. We pulled up to this fancy restaurant. He got out and came around to my side of the car , he open the car door and took me by the hand. We walked up to the hostess.

"Reservations for Rutledge ", Landez said.

She showed us to our private table in the back . It was lit my by candle light.

"Your eyes so pretty", he told me.

I started to blush really hard.

"You deserve the world , the way you take care of your brother you deserve it all", he told me.

I felt a tear roll down my face , he wiped it and said , "Don't cry I'll take care of you and Cameron", he told me.

We left the restaurant and we pulled up into some club.

"Strap up just in case", he told me.

I reached up under the seat and in the compartment and got my straps 2 on the side and one in the back. We walked straight in no standing in line or nothing . He grabbed my hand as we headed to VIP. It was super packed! I just say in his lap. Some bitch was just staring at him , I got pissed.

"Damn bitch can he get his face back ?", I said.

She rolled her eyes and left VIP.

I took Landez by the have to the dance floor. Pop That by Migos was on...

"The way she shake that ass , she make me wanna make a million babies", I sung along.

I was throwing that ass, and he was catching all of it too!

After being there for a while we had a few drinks at the bar. They didn't even ID me because I was with Landez.

I got a buzz and was ready to go home. He took me by the hand and lead me out of the club. He opened the door to the car and waited until I got in and then closed the door. He got in on the drivers side. He took off my straps and put them away.

He drove us back home. I walked in the house and took off my clothes. I went and took a shower Landez came in after me. Oh my God! This nigga body though!! And he was packing and I ain't talking abs. He bathed me and I bathed him . I got out and put on my red bra and panties to much.

He came out the shower with his boxers on. He reached in his drawer and pulled out some weed and cigars. He climbed in the bed and started to roll his blunt .

He was done rolling the blunt , he put the blunt of gas in his mouth and lit it. He took a few puffs and passed it to me . Hell it was my 18th birthday why not. I took a few puffs it was my first time getting high and it was a good feeling.

We finished the blunt and we was high as fuck!!

"I'm hungry bae", I said .

"Aww bae got the munchies", he said while laughing.

He went downstairs to the kitchen, a few minutes later he came back with a whole bunch of junk food and a can of whipped cream.

We was grubbing. He grabbed my chin and turned my face to him. He kissed me , I kissed back he bit down on my bottom lip and stuck his tongue down my throat .

I ain't never been so horny in my life . I think it's because I'm high. He took his tongue out my mouth and took it all the way down my body. He looked into my eyes for confirmation. I nodded .

I was about to lose my virginity!

He took off my panties. He inserted his tongue inside of me . I let out a moan. He continued to slide his tongue around my private. He slipped 1 finger inside of me I could almost cry.

"Ouch", I groaned

"It hurt ?", He asked

"Yea", I said in pain.

He started using his tongue again. I began to moan once more .

I was soaking wet , he inserted two fingers this time. It didn't hurt like the first time but it was still some pressure. He slid his fingers in and out . It now started to feel good. He slid his boxers off and slipped on a condom.

"Just relax ", he whispered in my ear.

"ok", I said .

He put it in. I let out a loud gasp he was smiling. He thrashed in and out of me.

" Oh my god!", I moaned.

" You ok?", He moaned back.

" Yessss", I moaned

I was scratching his back up! We went for about 2 hours. Then he finally finished . He got up and started to run some bath water.

"Bae come here", he called from the bathroom .

I walked in and he was in the tub.

" Get in ", he said .

I got in and sat in between his legs.

" I can't ever let you go", he whispered in my ear.

I smiled. We sat in the tub for about 30 minutes we bathed and got out.

We didn't even put on clothes we just dried off and got in the bed. I hope he don't make me regret this is what I was thinking about.

But at least I kept my promise to myself ...

I was finally 18