Chapter 12 OTF

It's been 3 weeks since me and Landez's misunderstanding . That's still my baby and I'm still his even though I beat his ass. He tell me everyday he loves me. Anyways...

I got up this morning and started cooking. No lie I've been eating a lot lately. I don't know why though.

"Bae you getting greedy", Landez said.

I looked sad.

" It's not a insult though", he said while laughing.

Today Landez and I were taking a break from the trap. We've been through a lot in the past 3 weeks . 12 kicked in the door and he had gotten arrested; he wasn't in there long , I got shot in the arm. Nothing major though. We deserved a break.

Today me Cameron and Landez are just going to stay at the house and swim all day. Cameron loves water and to my surprise so does Landez. I already knew to put my hair up because niggas love to play and I don't play about my hair. I put my 2 piece Versace bathing suit on and the boys had matching trunks.

We had to teach Cameron a little swimming . This was way different than just a bath tub. He soon got the hang of kicking his feet and moving his arms. He became tired and fell asleep in the pool lounging chair.

Me and Landez continued to swim we raced back and forth and he was picking me up and dumping me back into the water. We sat on the pool steps and he grabbed my face and kissed me his hands started to get a little to happy. I stopped him before I got turned on and we ended up fucking and Cameron waking up seeing us. It'll happen one day in the pool just not right now.

I woke Cameron up and we headed back into the house, Landez followed. I bathed Cameron , took a shower with Landez, and ordered some pizza and we watched Netflix. The pizza was good I had a lot of other stuff with it I had chips, candy, pickles, and a whole lotta other junk food. We were watching Monsters University. It was a good lil funny cartoon movie. I glanced over at Cameron and he was sleep in Landez's arms. He was already bathed so I put him to bed.

I went to Landez's room and was about to go to sleep because I was so tired. He had beat me to the bedroom. He was laying in the bed with no clothes on. Hell I stripped and continued to the bed. I was so tired I just laid on his chest and soon fell asleep.

The next day I felt really sick. As soon as I sat up in the bed I got nauseated and had to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and started to vomit. Landez came and assisted me in the bathroom.

"You ok?", He asked

"Yea, I think I ate too much junk lastnight", I replied.

After I got through vomiting I got up and bathed and brushed my teeth. I put on some lounging clothes. I woke Cameron up to bathe him and got him dressed. Landez said he was going to go get something to eat. Before leaving out the door he told me and Cameron to get in the bed and don't move until he got back.

(Landez's POV )

My baby sick, it's probably all that junk she was eating last night. I went to CVS Pharmacy and bought her some pink shit for stomach aches. I rode to McDonald's to get our food. I wanted her to eat light so I just ordered her a McGriddle, Camerom some pancakes , and I had the same thing as Courtney.

I was driving home and started thinking. Lately I haven't been using condoms with Courtney. She had been eating a lot lately and sleeping. Is she pregnant? No I don't think so especially if she had her period. I'm not worried about it though. She'll be straight regardless.

I brought the food back to the house and gave it to them. We ate and I got on the laptop. I had been thinking about moving for the longest. With Courtney and Cameron here made me make my final decision. I wanted a bigger house with at least 3 floors. I wasn't gonna have a mortgage I was gone buy it and that's that. This is still my house I guess I'll let J.T and my auntie have it. They ain't got a big house anyways.

(Courtney POV)

Landez brought our food. I ate and drunk my orange juice. For some reason I could not keep the shit down. After I ate I had thrown up again. I must have a virus or something. I called an made an appointment for the doctor. She told me my appointment was tomorrow at 12. I went to the calendar on my phone and logged the appointment in. But everything clicked... I was 3 weeks late for my period.

It did makes sense because we haven't been using protection at all lately. I told Landez about me missing my period. He just smiled and said that he figured I might be pregnant. I told him that I had a appointment tomorrow. He smiled and grabbed the keys and left. I just sat and was thinking that there's a big possibility I'm somebody's mama. But I'm not worried about it because I've taken care of Cameron for almost 9 years and I'm only 18. I know I can take care of my own child, but I'm not even sure yet so I'm not gonna even think like that.

Thirty minutes later Landez came back with 3 pregnancy tests. He seemed very happy about me might being pregnant.

"Go piss on these real quick", he said smiling.

I went and peed on the tests and put the caps on them and walked out. 5 minutes later I went in the bathroom and checked on the results no surprise they were all positive. I showed Landez and he was happy as hell, he was hugging me so right and kept kissing me.

"We really got to move now", he said.

I just smiled.

He picked me up and put me in the bed. He went downstairs and fixed me something to eat . He came back upstairs and I began to eat. I was getting sleepy so I laid down. Him and Cameron went downstairs and played the Xbox.

The next morning I got up and got dressed. Landez was taking me and Cameron for breakfast. I got up and took a shower and got dressed. Landez had all ready did the same for Cameron. That was a big help. I headed downstairs and they were waiting on me. We headed out the door and he took us to some fancy restaurant, we sat and ate breakfast. It was 11:30 and we left the restaurant to head my doctors appointment.

We got to the doctors office and I signed in. We waited til my name was called.

"Courtney Youngblood", the doctor called.

I went back and the doctor asked me what was the issue. I told her I was throwing up and I thought I had a virus.

"She pregnant that's what's wrong ", Landez blurted out.

The doctor laughed.

" I realized that I was 3 weeks late for my period and he bought 3 pregnancy test and all of them were positive", I said.

" She brought me into another room and did an ultrasound.

"There it is", she said.

" He look like a peanut", Landez said while laughing.

Everybody laughed.

I was 8 weeks and was due March 4, 2015.

She gave me some prenatal vitamins and printed my sonogram pictures.

We left and got something to eat. He made me get a salad. We ate and headed back home. We walked in the house and he put the pictures on the refrigerator. I could tell he was excited. Me,Cameron, and Landez was laying in the bed watching movies on Netflix. He was rubbing my stomach like I righteous had a belly bump. I let him though.

"He gone be forever straight", he said.

All I could do was smile.

It was a OTF thing.... (Only The Family)