XXI

Once upon a time on a winter night, a girl met a boy.

And from that point on their lives were never the same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nene's eyes can distinguish snowflakes falling one after another as she sustains her staring outside

"Just admit it already, you suck at dancing"

"Don't overreact, I didn't stomp on it that hard" Kagura pouts.

"Are you kidding? You were mashing them again and again" Sougo aggressively claims "I wonder if my all toes are in one full set"

"Stop whining like a baby" Kagura tosses another dress in the pile of dresses Sougo is holding up.

Nene shifts her eyes at the pair's bickering and let out a smile. Being with them never cease to bring boredom to her. Her fingers are fondling around the dresses as her mind is unconsciously engaged elsewhere,

Her mind just can't appear to stop itself from thinking about her events with Kamui on that night.

Though it has been a few months she couldn't stop pondering about him. Her heart feels nervous, thinking about him yet she often finds herself daydreaming about him.

"I wonder how is he doing?" she whispers underneath her breath." It's getting pretty cold lately"

"Nene-chan"

Her eyes blink taking her back to reality.

"Are you ok? You have been quiet for a while"

Nene's ears turn rosy. She is again daydreaming. She can feel her cheek getting warmer.

"Are you feeling sick? You are looking all red? Do you need to seat somewhere?" Sougo comes forward with an apprehensive look all over his face.

" No no no I am fine it's nothing " Nene smiles shyly, feeling embarrassed about her spacing out like that

" You sure?, as I can completely understand that you are getting bored like I am" Sougo shows his finger which is used as a hook in a cranky posture

"Hey!" Kagura glares at him.

"What!? It feels like eternal since you start shopping, this is the first shop in this area and you still haven't bought a single dress. Choose a damn dress already snail, even Nene is getting bored enough to daydream" Sougo whizzes.

"Oh, I am sorry I can't be any fast than your stupid picky ass who took a whole day behind one pant" Kagura sarcastically snarls.

A clear spark of anger in-between their eyes are getting more deadly.

" Now now... how about we take a break and start shopping again?" Nene interferes with a belief of them starting another bloody fight."I noticed a nice coffee shop just around the corner of this street, how about we go there?"

They keep their stares in point before declaring a "fine" with a scoff only to make Nene laugh hesitantly as it feels like she gets around an explosion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"One latte with croissant and lemon meringue pie
one caramelised apple crumble with macha
One english scone and chocolate muffin with americano"

"Thank you " Nene holds the tray of their ordered food and starts to walks towards their table.

She was hesitant at first to go out while so much paperwork was lying on her desk.

"But....."

"No, but my lady, it's an important occasion for you,... plus doctor strictly prohibited too much work. I will handle the paperwork for today please enjoy.." he looked at her with a warm smile.