II

Time can't stop its flow, can it? The days are enslaved by the rules of time...but the quiet sober girl has found a certain vermilion boy to spend her alone time with. She starts to look forward every day with a smile..hoping to meet him again at the same place at that same position looking at the sky with his ocean eyes.

They are not friends, he never bothers to start a conversation thought enjoys the lunch she brings for him and she silently smiles at him eating the meal she cooks for him.
His presence is enough for her to make her feel warm... not alone anymore.

She starts to think more about what she should make for lunch tomorrow... what he will like..'. Remembering his eating face always warm her heart as if she has seen it
before....way.....way....way before.

"I am home" she announces her presence only to meet with silence, coldness. Her house is a mansion but to her, it is just a big place with many empty rooms. She has a place to call 'house' not 'home'.

"Lady Nene" a man in his 50's bows to greet her"welcome home, my lady.. how was your day at school"." she just nods still focusing on him.

"My lady...we have received an invitation from Isao's .., it is their son's wedding, two days from today..they have personally requested for the heir of Sakurai clan's presence" he notes.

She slowly takes her steps on the stairs addressing her butler from behind to kindly inform them that she will be there and continues to walk towards her room.

She enters her room, slowly shutting the door behind her. She places her bag on the table and smiles at the photo frame... "I am home Mama".

She then turns her head and stares at the wooden sword handing on her room's corner, she comes towards it, grabbing it in her gentle grip.

"I am home, papa".

All she ever wanted since a kid was a family.. she loved her parents.. still, that happiness didn't stay long, as God decided to take her mom when she was just five..she thought she will be happy with her father, but...

Her vision slowly got blurry in water. Words start to echo in her mind.

'When you will return papa?' an eight-year-old girl said while tagging his father's sleeves.

'Soon papa is going for a small visit to Mama' her father removed her hand and held it tightly under his palm's grip.

'Why I can't join you?' She let out a small whim.

'Because Nene has study to do' he patted her head.

She kept quiet.

'I will miss you' she whispered looking down at the floor, gripping into her father's cloths.

Her father noticed her gloomy face and got on his knee to look in her eyes straight.

'Nene, papa will be back' he patted her head 'till then be a good girl and...'
He let out his wooden sword, gripping it in her tiny hand 'take care of this for your father..ok? If you do it we will go to meet your mom together next time'

The little girl sniffed, tighten her grip on the sword 'Hai, papa'.

' I will be back soon'

"Liar"

warm tears are embracing her cheek.

"You didn't come back at all, you broke your promise, you left me alone just like mama"She gets on her knees, hugging the sword." Papa...Mama I miss you alot" she let out a silent cry, not wanting anyone to hear or know what is happening inside of her.