VI

"That was amazing, Nene-Chan you were looking just like a flower goddess" Kagura hands over a towel to the now soaked Nene.
"Kagura-chan, you already said more than once and it was not a big thing.." Nene smiles while receiving the towel.
"Still I would have cried like a baby if I had to perform in front of a huge crowd like that".

"Ahh~~what else can we expect from a cryb-"and with that sougo receives a wet towel on his face with a tremendous force sufficient for him to fall on the floor."Shut up sadist, none is talking to you teme" Kagura displays her tongue as revenge." What's wrong orange ball, never learn how to act non-violent." Sougo throws the towel on the floor with irritation.

"Don't fight now" Nene intervenes.

Both of them glare vintetively and look away, leaving Nene in an awkward situation of how to handle this couple. She just snickers nervously, hoping if only Mitsuba-san is here to handle it. But she is not here.

After Nene's performance, only the flower ritual was left which Nene & mitsuba had to attend due to Kagura-chan's pressure and puppy face which she couldn't say no to. After counting till three the bride was supposed to toss her flower bouquet hoping to find the next suitable candidate among the desperate single ladies. Each one had the eye of an eagle. Their anguished aura was giving Nene discomfort and fear. Mitsuba could only be amused by the view and chuckled within herself. Nene looked at her face and felt some relief that she wasn't alone in this crazy fight of getting a bouquet.

Then also something exquisite caught her attention, a nervous Hijikata was holding a tiny ring box, taking a deep stroke of his cigarette slowly while stepping towards them. He noticed her looking at him. His experience softened up as he placed his index on his lips. Nene was already aware of the news of them dating from Sougo who was distinctively confessing how to ruin their date only to surrender for his sister's states of happiness each time they called in the phone.

Nene doesn't know much about Hijikata except he is a high-rank policeman, under the head chief Isao kondo and Sougo's senior in work. Though she does know 'he is a kind-hearted person who just doesn't like to admit it easily' from Mitsuba. Nene could tell how much Mistuba loves him.

Nene understood the hint and just smiled at Hijikata, reassuring him. Mitsuba noticed Nene was acting peculiar. But before she could say or do anything, all the ladies started to scream. The flower bouquet had been tossed by the bride and it was wiggling through everyone's hand as all were struggling to grab that. It ended up falling on Nene's hand, surprising her and appealing every single lady in the row.
She held it gently only to come up with an idea. She replaced the item from her hand to Mitsuba's by giving it to her with a big smile, speculating the aftermath.
Mistuba was bemused by the situation, she turned around only to see her lover on his knees asking to be with him forever. Nene held Mitsuba's shoulder to support her wonky body though Hijikata needed it most of that time. Nene also got an eyeful a certain furious sandy ball was being held by an orange ball, only to settle after seeing his sister's tear of joy while she said yes to her lover.

"It sure was raining cats and dogs" Nene tries to distract them. Kagura looks outside to see a clear night. "You are right, thank god we only get wet for a short period". As Sougo said they will be at Kagura's house, they are right now sitting in her living room. He has informed Nene's butler about it beforehand.

"Nene-chan, let's go take a bath together before we catch cold" Kagura holds her hand and pulls her out of the room, leaving Sougo annoyed.

They talk while going to Kagura's open hot spring.
Kagura's house has the interiors done to look like a traditional samurai castle, according to Kagura his father loves samurai culture a lot. Nene finds it amusing as she can relate with her. She also mentions having a dojo And a big garden. Her father loves to teach people self-defence, he was a known taekwondo player.

They open their cloth and enter the hot spring, letting out a sigh of relief at the same time. They start a casual conversation. Kagura teases her about having someone special, but get disappointed by not getting to hear what she wanted. Nene giggles

"Nene-chan?" kagura says, catching Nene's attention"you know watching you perform today reminded me of my childhood. My mother used to play koto in our garden for us" she stares at the sky admitting it "Thank you". Looking at her face Nene notices a fragile smile on Kagura's face.