XIV

"What an honour that I have received today" Gintoki smirks." The master has send his most loyal servant to me, is he that scared of me?"

"You haven't changed have you?"Takasugi sighs."Well it won't be fun to kill you otherwise"

"Ohhh~~ so you are going to disobey his order? That's interesting." Gintoki looks at the sky.

"I rather have a different way of achieving my goals" Takasugi comes to close to Gintoki's ear and whispers
"By the way, you have a pretty niece don't you think?" Takasugi licks his lips.

Gintoki snatches gun, placing it on Takasugi's forehead. He can see the hammer of gun being pull Infront of him

Takasugi glares deeply into Gintoki's eyes with a smug face."Ara, did I hit the bullseye?" Takasugi smirks

" If you even dare touch her one hair" Gintoki hisses

"Or else,go on , pull the trigger I know you want to kill, your blood is iching to kill him"

Gintoki put down the gun.he bites his lips in frustration.

"Naive~~" Takasugi grins. But his grin slowly vanishes as he heard another gun's hammer being pulled while pointing it on his head from behind.

"He can be but I am not"a female voice reaches his ears

" Of course, how could I forget about you!!" Takasugi grin to himself" Very well let the game begin..my beloved friend White wolf and how should I address you now....

Takasugi turns his head to give her glare. He takes a small step, letting the gun tip touching his forehead, gazing deeply in her ceremal eye.

Sakurai Nara"

"Mama?" Nene looked at her mother's eyes. " What it means to be in love with someone?" to the response her mother giggled. "What's with that question my little angel?"

"Papa always says he loves mama but when I ask him the question he refused to answer" her mother slowly stroke her girls hair with humble smile .

"It means you have a special invisible string attracted with them" her mother lifts her pinky. The little girl looked at her mother with astonishment then gradually turns her gaze at her tiny finger.

"Do you love papa?". Her mother asked.

" I love papa and mama" Nene gave her biggest smile while replying. But slowly that smile changed into another question.
"But why I can't see it ?"

Her mother giggled to her question"It's not something you can see easyly" she softly interlocked thier pinky" but it is something that will stay forever even you are far away from eachother and

you can feel it.....

with you heart."

Nene stares at her pinky.

"Hello there miss" Nene lifts her head to find two guy standing infront of her. "I am sorry , how can I help you?"

"We were looking at you for a while,"one of them smirks" Are you alone? Wanna come with us? We can have fun"

"No thank you I am waiting for someone" Nene politely declines while looking at else where. She never faced any of this before.

"Ohh , common don't be a party pooper, I told you we will have fun." she can feel fingers on her wrist, tightly, pulling her. She starts to feel terrified .Her eyes are closed due to fear.

"please let me go". She whispers softly.

Suddenly it stops. She slowly opens her eyes and the tight grip on her wrist starts to get loose. She looks up to notice a stranger. He is twisting that guy's wrist with tranquil expression" Seems like you guys never heard of no" he yanks the wrist with a soft smile. " Now get out of my sight before I change my mind" his tone sounds rather eerie in the end.Both of them apologize and run for their life.

Nene stays still, looking at the guy, who just saved her life few moments ago.

"Are you alright ?" She can hear his serene voice ringing in her ears. Her eyes glare at his sapphire crystal eyes under his lavender colored hair. "I am, thank you very much".

"Are you alone ? I have a bike I can give you lift? He smiles at her.

The offer sounds decent but having it from a stranger hesitatent her decision.

"Sorry she is with me" both of them hear a male voice. Nene eyes got widen."Kamui-san?"

"She is with me, I can take her home. Thank you for your offer though" Kamui smiled at him.

"Is he someone you know?" That guy points at kamui.

"Well yea kind off" Nene replies.

"Is that so?" That guy give a meek smile"my bad"

He holds her hand and gently press his lips. "It was a pleasure to meet."He softly let go it and starts to take his leave.

"Excuse me?" He stops as he hears her voice" Can you atleast tell me your name?"

That guy turns around to her way"I don't think it is required right now as I am having a feeling this won't be our last meet". He smiles at her for the last time

His eye catches Kamui walking towards them . He starts to walk towards that way. As they pass through, thier eyes spare with eachother ending with him giving Kamui a mischievous look before crossing. Kamui glares at him from the side norrowing his eyes in discomfort.

Nene stare at his direction while trying to make meaning of his words.

That guy slowly vanishes , whispering in the thick air within himself "We will meet soon I promise,

My wife"