III

'You mean you want to die?' he checked, the nice guy act is completely gone, an icy aura, a frightening one oozed out of him. The vendor stepped back afraid of the Sudden Change in the air around him.

'That's the problem.." She stuttered, begging herself not to cry, not to cry to ruin the makeup they'd worked hard on, but the warm droplets falling From her eyes to the counter of the stall made her break down, "I don't anymore!" She lifted
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Lady Nene.....?"

She blinks her eyes...breaking her from her obscure thoughts just to stare at her butler who is wielding the car door wide open for her.

"We have arrived my lady.. you were in your thoughts my lady" he stretches his palm towards her to escort her out of the car.

She smiles lightly, places her palm on his, and gets out of the car.

She stands in her beautiful blue dress like a royal maiden, her elegant smile..her soft aura, each and everything that's descanting her around, moulding her beauty even more... just like her mother.

Seeing a mirror reflection of his master brings tears to the old butler's eyes.

"My lady" her butler addresses her, wiping his tears in silence,
"You have turned out to be a fine woman, I am sure master Shirou and lady Naya would be proud of you as well"

His phrases bring a smile on her face."Thank you, Hayata-san"

Soon agitation takes its turn in her mind.

'So many people'

Her mind starts to get jammed in the thought of keeping herself calm. Her butler notices it easily.

"My lady, lady Okita and young master Sougo will be there, rest assured" he whispers to her ears, bringing her little relief.

"And I know this is early but" he takes out a box and opens it, revealing beautiful blue flowers kanzashi.

"I thought of giving it to you at midnight but it seems like this occasion may be more suitable, as the soon to be heir of the Sakurai empire, you should wear what belongs to your mom once".

Staring at the kanzashi old memories pops up and a warm smile embraces her cheek. Her fingers slowly pull it out of the box.

'Mama'

'Ara ... what's wrong Nene-chan?' bedridden mother of that little girl got up seeing her angel in her room, rubbing her tired eyes.

'Had another nightmare?' she asked, patting her futon, gesturing her angel to come in.

That little girl slowly went to her mother's bed and hugged her tightly with her tiny hands.

'Was it bad?' her mother slowly stroked her hair, reassuring her angel of her presence.

Her angel slowly loosens her grip, feeling calm.

'My angel It's fine.., Mama is here with you and always be with you in your heart' she gently placed her kiss on her baby's heart.

She held her child close to her, trying her best not to cry,

' I am sorry sweetie, Mama is sorry, only if she can stay with you and watch you grow with her own eyes, please be strong and if possible please forgive your mother' she whispered, not wanting her child to hear it.

But she felt relieved to see her child in deep peaceful sleep. She let out a small smile.

Suddenly the midnight bell was heard.

She kissed her joy on the forehead.

'Happy birthday, sweetie'

"Happy Advance Birthday, Lady Nene".

She holds it close to her chest as her mother's memories flow through her.

"Shall we go, my lady?" Hayata enlarges his arm, waiting for his mistress. Nene plugs the kanzashi in her hair, touches his arm with a smile,

She takes a breath of fresh air while sensing the calm composure of her mother around her as if it has never really taken off her side.