V

"And you know then he was blushing like a tomato" Kagura chuckles recalling the story.

Nene also can't quit her laughter as more stories drop from Kagura's lips.

"Sougo was like that also when he was young" Mitsuba joins into not caring for her brother's dismay.

"Big sister," Sougo lets out a groan, feeling deceived by his sibling, However that expression isn't enough for the three girls to put a halt with the gossip.

"You act sadist and tough only in front of us while working, isn't it Tsundere Sama?" A person in his 20's lights up his cigarette with his mayo lighter. His black fangs are combed, sufficient to show his exposed forehead.

"Die already, Hijikata" Sougo hisses, while not admiring being the centre of attraction of this banter.

"Please say that again" Hijikata cramps his eyebrows in bitterness "Tsundere-sama"

"Shut your mouth, dead cells are coming out good-for-nothing captain"Sougo rolls his eyes.

This comical hatred between them only fuels further laughter for the ladies.

Unexpectedly they are interpreted as they notice a lady coming near to their table in the search of Okita Mistuba.

Mistuba, upon hearing her name, glances at the lady.

" Yes? That's me"

That let the lady do her speaking with much ease.

According to the lady, there will be a Koto performance soon enough but the performer is nowhere to be found.

The most troubling part is that few well-known guests were looking forward to the performance upon learning about it, because of that management doesn't wish to seize the risk of forfeiting the performance at the last second.

It was a blessing for them that the event manager found out Okita Mistuba name who is a well known Koto player on the guest list so they decided to plea for her assistance in this matter.

After hearing such a reason everyone at the table commences to gaze at Mistuba, who look uneasy upon hearing it all.

"I would be honoured to perform bu-".

Sougo, being generous enough cuts off his sister in mid-sentence sparing her from letting out."But she can't perform, her right index finger is injured"

In response, Mitsuba shows her finger to the lady.

"Is that so..., I am sorry for the trouble" she bows, looking anxious.

Nene notices the lady as she starts to move away from their table with a frown expression.

"Excuse me..?" Nene blurts which grabs her attention." Yes, is there something wrong, ma'am?". Nene's eyes look at her while her inner self ruffles up its feelings and a little bit of courage.

"Could it be possible that I can play instead ?"

Her statement alarms everyone on the table even that lady.

"Nene-chan" Mistuba looks at her, indicating her concerns

"Can you do it?"

Nene looks back at her, nods lightly in response.

Thought deep down she doesn't know if she can pull it off or not.

"Please follow me then" that lady starts to walk away, leaving Nene & and her discreet heart to follow her. She can feel her hand getting cold as her body is feeling jittering in fear.

Sensing it, Mitsuba holds her hand and gives her a positive smile"Don't be it will be fine"  She winks.

"Do your best and then we will tease China at her house!!" Sougo declares, juggling inbetween kagura's blows earning a scowl and scoffs before giving a thumbs up.