XI

Folk say the cords of fate aren't that simple to prevent or to halt. If things are meant to happen, they will occur. If people are said to meet, they will confront, doesn't matter how, they will face each other over and over likewise through several times, with a small spark of memory provoking within themselves, lingering to be revealed. But fate sure learns how to play dirty games as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sounds of car doors getting open and shut makes Nene split from her blank thought. She can feel her mind is bound by a strong emotion but she just can't get it in her grip.

She can hear her door getting open and a hand extending itself, in the thought of getting the opportunity to escort her out. She just lifts her head and looks at the owner of the hand, the source of her mess,

Yato Kamui.

"If you give me the honour" he smiles. His ear to ear grin is not unfamiliar to her. She places her hand on his palm, allowing him to escort her. His touch isn't rummy to her. But the question is

Why.?

"You guys go ahead, I will be there soon" he gets back in his seat and drives away. "Let's go" Kagura takes her step and others decide to follow her.

"Is something wrong? Nene" Nene can hear Sougo's voice. They are walking in a similar phrase. she gazes at him with mystified eyes.

" You are acting strange, it just worrying me". Sougo is glancing straight ahead.

"Is that so?, I am sorry for concerning you, I am just spacing out a lot I don't know why myself" Nene mumbles. Sougo slowly puts his hand in her head, stroking her hair gently" If you feel like talking about it in future, you know where to find me and Aneue ".His words kindled a warm emotion into her heart "Yes" she whispers while smiling.

Kagura stops her steps and turns around to look "We are here". She slightly opens the door.

It is an ordinary hospital room with a bright clear view, the only attraction of the room is that bedridden woman, reading her book, while a wind from her room's window slowly stroking her open crimson hair.

She looks just like that photo that Nene noticed in Kagura's house.
Upon hearing her daughter's voice, she lifts her head."Kagura, ohh you have brought Sougo with you as well" Mrs Yato looks at them while closing her book.

"Mami..." Kagura slowly walks to her and hugs her.

"Kagura, how are you?" Mrs Yato caresses her daughter's back.

Seeing this Nene can merely stare at them. She smiles at their bonding moment with eyes full of sorrow.
Guess feeling their mother's touch is something any child's wants.

Kagura slowly let go of her, her hand are over her mother's hand holding them gently.
"I am fine Mami, are you taking medication properly?"

Seeing her worried daughter, Mrs Yato can't help but smile."I am... Don't worry much... "

"How are you Kouko-san?" Sougo comes towards the bed.

"I am feeling better and happy to see you, please take good care of Kagura like always" she gives him a frail smile.

"I am not a baby Mami, I can take care of myself" Kagura huffs her cheek in resentment.

Kouko chuckles at her daughter's action
."Hai Hai" then she notices Nene's presence."Seems like we have a guest today"

"Yea.."Kagura holds Nene's wrist and pulls her close to them ." Mami, this is Nene, Sakurai Nene...". Kouko's smile turns pale. "It's nice to meet you, Kouko- san" Nene bows but Kouko keeps herself mute. Except for Nene, both Kagura and Sougo find it peculiar.