XVI

It's pitch black.

Kamui-san~

A female voice....a very familiar one

I want to see the stars~~~

Where is she?

Together with you~~

What she is talking about?

I want to be with you forever~~

Who is she??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oye wake up!"

The voice changes, it sounds different from but fimilar....like

"Wake up!! Baka aniki" Kagura hits Kamui on forhead with a mini shaval, waking him up.
Kamui groans softly in pain while rubbing his forehead"What is it my feisty little sister?"

"We are here at the beach to have fun"
Kagura pouts her cheek in annoyance.

"So have fun" Kamui gives a limps expression. Kagura hits her brother's head as reply. "Nene-chan bothered herself to invite you in her private beach house and all you are doing is laying here all day , sleeping... all day"

Kamui looks to another way. He is feeling too bother response to his sister's prattle. All his mind is thinking is of that mysterious female voice. It starts to feel like every single moment when ever he closes his eyes he can hear her calling his name and trying to tell him something.

"Yo.." suddenly a male voice approaches his ear. He lifts his head to see Sougo instead of Kagura. Kamui narrows his eyes " What is it ? Sand boy".

"Nothing much just to inform you that it's almost time for dinner, big brother in law" Sougo grins like a Cheshire cat, expecting something in return but instead Kamui get up, ignoring him , making Sougo drops his grins. "Have you notice Nene acting wierd? "

Kamui gets his body up"yes and it's none of my business, I am here to protect her from danger not to make her feel happy" Kamui put on his hat and starts to walk towards the house avoiding any further conflict with Sougo.

"Wahhh~~dinner looks wonderful" Kagura grins ear to ear.
"I am happy to hear that"Hayato smiles back." my lady has cooked everything today by herself".
"Thank you for the food" every one starts to eat except Nene
She is in her discering thoughts. Kagura happens to notices it "Is there something Nene-chan?" . Nene snaps out of it. "Huh no it's nothing.. I am actually not feeling hungry right now".

"You sure? You haven't eat much in the morning as well"Sougo looks at her, feeling unease" I am fine, just not feeling well" she gets up" excuse me?"and leaves. Kamui observes but says nothing.

Everyone says goodnight to each other after dinner and go to each of their room.
Kamui decides to stand on his room's balcony , feeling the soft wind on his face. He runs his fingers on his hair furiously, thinking about that voice as if it is driving him crazy at some point.

He looks at the endless sea. All of sudden his catchs someone in the dry sand.

It is Nene, walking on her own to somewhere. Her actions has been rather usual to his sight since the morning so he decides to ensue after her.

The more he follows her more he finds them going nearer to the village near by. He watches her as she slowly makes her way to the cemetery all by herself.

She pulls up on her steps which alarms him.

"I prefer you to come out now" She calls out while turning her back "Kamui-san".

It dumbstrucks him. "Since when?"He says in a muted tone while revealing himself as she asks for.
" A few moments ago" she replies to his questions.
"So may I ask why you are here so late?" He adds