- 02

Erelah and Jungkook stood there awkwardly looking at each other

Erelah and Jungkook stood there awkwardly looking at each other. People who walked by gave them weird glances because they resembled statues. While Erelah could feel sweat forming on her forehead the longer she stared at the man in front of her.

She still couldn't believe that she's finally seeing her favorite author in the flesh. Erelah thought to herself, 'This feels like a dream.' Then suddenly, Jungkook started walking towards her. Which made her take a few steps backward. "Park Erelah, right?" Jungkook asked as he put his phone back in his jeans pocket.

And before Erelah even knew it, she was already admiring the man before her. He had thin pink lips with the bottom being fuller. His nose high and round, but his eyes Oh, his beautiful doe eyes that looked so mysteriously empty. As though he hides an emotion in those dark brown orbs, that only he knows about, however, Erelah broke free from her trance when Jungkook cleared his throat rather loudly.

Erelah's eyes widened when she realized how long she has been looking at him. "I-I yes that is me." She confirmed with a nervous smile on her lips, but Jungkook only stared at her blankly. Which made her smile instantly fade away.

'Maybe I shouldn't make it obvious that I'm a fan? He did come here for vacation', She thought. "You must be Jeon Jungkook. My brother's friend?" Erelah asked trying to break the ice between the two of them. "Yeah, that is me. Nice to meet you." 'How do I respond to that?' Erelah thought. Having an internal battle with herself.

"Mhmm, nice meeting you too. Anyway! You must be tired, so let me drive you to my house."

"Well, I am tired. Sounds good."

_______________________

Finally arriving at my house after a long awkward ride. Jungkook and I got out of the car after I had parked it. With me leading the way. I honestly, had a hard time concentrating on the road earlier. It was as if he had a magnet attached to him that constantly drew my attention to him. I mean, who would have thought that I will be driving with my favorite author? Who turned out to be rather attractive. Isn't everyone going to react the same way?