- 16

Thankfully their boss agreed to let Jungkook join Erelah as she buys the things that the company needs

Thankfully their boss agreed to let Jungkook join Erelah as she buys the things that the company needs. But Jungkook did have to do a little bit of convincing before their boss agreed, so now they were inside a local stationery shop that was a little far away from their company.

Though they didn't really have to worry about the ride there since Erelah has a car. And it definetly saved them a lot of trouble. Especially since it was rather hot outside today. Erelah looked at the list on her hands and red what was listed as number one. "Black Ink Epson." Upon hearing what Erelah said, Jungkook began looking around the place.

There were signs hanged on the ceiling so it made the hunt for the ink much easier. Jungkook's facial expression immediately lit up once he saw the sign that had 'Ink' written on its surface. He then nudged Erelah's shoulder and pointed at the sign.

Erelah followed where Jungkook was pointing at and once she red it a smile was plastered on her lips. "That was fast Jungkook, thanks!" She thanked Jungkook, as she patted his back twice. The guy beside her was slightly dumbfounded by this gesture. But she failed to notice it as she proceeded to walk in the direction of the aisle.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he looked to the side. Then followed after Erelah. He found her crouched down on the floor seemingly looking for a certain brand for the ink. "Epson... Epson... Epson." Erelah kept repeating that word as she continued to scan each product. "Epson... Eps-" She stopped repeating the same word as her hand stopped in front of her. "Found it!"

She announced rather loudly that made the people passing by look at her. But it seems like she didn't notice any of this as she was overjoyed by finally finding the first thing on their list, however, Jungkook felt otherwise as he took a few steps away from Erelah.

____________________

Meanwhile at the office. Taehyung and Christina were glaring at the girl named Caroline who happened to replace Erelah yesterday. Though Taehyung and Christina weren't aware that the both of them were glaring at the poor girl who was just doing her job.

Caroline looked at the two from her peripheral vision and thought, 'do they plan to kill me with their stares?' She couldn't even look them in the eye as she felt like they weren't really happy to see her in the same room as them.

Though she understands how they feel. Their friend did get kicked out because of her, so she slightly feels guilty, however, she doesn't think she deserves this kind of treatment she has done nothing wrong... Her boss assigned her here, so she had no choice but to agree.

Therefore, Caroline mustered up all her courage and finally looked at the two. She noticed their eyes slightly widening when she did look them in the eye. "Hey, umm I know you don't really like me... But I don't think I deserve this kind of treatment." After explaining to the two before her. She pursed her lips due to the nervousness she was feeling.

But after processing what Caroline has said. Their glares were instantly wiped out from their faces. Which was now replaced with a confused expression. "Pardon?" Christina asked with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean with this kind of treatment?" Taehyung asked cluelessly with his lips parted after finishing his sentence.

"The both of you were literally glaring at me from afar... For almost an HOUR NOW." Caroline explained. Which caused Taehyung and Christina to stand up from their chairs in unison. "We were?" The two asked obliviously. Caroline frowned at the reaction of the two. "YEP..." Once Caroline confirmed it. Christina blinked continuously. While Taehyung started looking up the ceiling. As if it was something he hasn't seen before.

After what seems like 10 minutes of silence. Christina chose to speak up first. "Hey, sorry we didn't mean to glare at you like that..." Which was then followed by Taehyung. "Yeah, we're just really upset that our friend is you know... But this isn't a valid reason to treat you like this, so sorry." The both of them looked at Caroline who had no expression on her face whatsoever.

This made Taehyung pout. But was soon gone when Caroline flashed the both of them with a smile. "Apology accepted." Christina and Taehyung's guilty expression brightened after hearing that their apology was accepted. "Thank you, we'll start trying to get along now." Caroline chuckled and shook her head.

"Nah... I actually don't plan on staying here. I also have a team with me, but you know boss orders." Taehyung and Christina only looked at her. Not expecting this kind of response from her. "And I really like it there, so I wanna go back there. Besides I don't think I could really help you guys that much..." Christina's brows furrowed once again. "So what you're trying to tell is?"

"Let's form a plan to get me out of this team, and get back your friend here instead."

_______________________

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

After going to different places to buy the things that the company needed. We finally bought all the things on the list. And we somehow found ourselves at the mall to buy the both of us a meal. Since buying things on that list was more exhausting than I thought it would be.

But Erelah seemed to be indifferent... She doesn't look exhausted at all! Does this mean she always gets tasked to this alone? That's why it doesn't affect her anymore... But why do I care? I shook my head, wanting to get rid of these thoughts.

I am currently carrying most of the bags that contained all the products we bought along the way. While half of it was with Erelah. She didn't want to give some to me at first. But I suggested we play rock paper scissors and see who wins. And if I win, she hands me most of the bags. I, of course won. She admitted her defeat with a pout. Which I found cute.

And only then did I notice that Erelah was being too quiet. Is she still sulking cause I defeated her? But she isn't that childish to get upset over that. "Erelah if you're still-" I turned around expecting to see her figure just a few feet away from me, however, she wasn't anywhere near my eyesight.

My eyes immediately widened upon realization. SHIT, WHERE HAS THAT GIRL GONE TO?!

Hello there lovelies! I have an announcement to make

Hello there lovelies! I have an announcement to make. We finally reached 100 followers YOHOO! I will never get tired with thanking all of you. I'm so thankful to the people who read my stories. All of you mean the world to me MWAH!

Happy 100 Followers to us!^_^