- 08

JUNGKOOK'S P

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

ERELAH SAID that I should wake up early, so I did, but why is she nowhere to be found at her own house? She wasn't in the kitchen nor the living room and she definetly isn't in the bathroom since I don't hear water running.

So that only leaves me with her bedroom. I headed to her door and knocked three times, but to no avail, no one opened the door after one minute. I sighed... She's the one who told me to wake up early. And here she is still sleeping.

I held the knob of the door. And was about to twist it. But stopped halfway. I'm entering a girl's room without permission... What if she gets mad at me? But I have to wake her up. She said they were going to tour me today. I shook my head not knowing if I should come in or just wait for her to wake up and keep Taehyung, and our other companion waiting.

And I chose to come in. I don't want to be impolite to the two others, so I slowly opened the door and quietly entered her room. I didn't bother to close the door, so if ever she starts screaming and eventually starts attacking me. I can make a run for it.

I looked around her bedroom and saw that some of her pillows have fallen on the floor. While her whole body was covered by a blanket. Gosh isn't she afraid that she'll suffocate? I walked closer to her bed and started calling out her name. "Umm... Erelah it's time to wake up it's already 7 in the morning." I cringed when that sentence left my mouth. Why do I feel like a mother waking up her child cause she is about to be late for school?

No response. "Erelah you said to wake up early... It's already 7 please, wake up." Still no response. I sighed as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. And opened a music app then chose a song that I downloaded months ago that I use to wake up Jimin when I find him in a similar state like Erelah's.

"WAKE UP LAZY ASS YEAH WAKE UP LAZY ASS...YOU LOOK TERRIBLE WHEN YOU SLEEP, SO WAKE UP LAZY ASS YOU LOOK LIKE A GORILLA-" I played the horrible song and put it to its max volume which seemed to be effective on Erelah, as she started groaning in annoyance. She was now also moving around her bed like a worm.