- 18

AFTER A quite long ride to the restaurant because of traffic

AFTER A quite long ride to the restaurant because of traffic. Jungkook was finally back at the company. He was currently at the parking lot, looking for a place to park Erelah's car, and finally after a few minutes. He managed to find one.

Jungkook didn't waste any more time and immediately parked Erelah's car there. Before anyone else can. After that, he was about to leave the car with the fast food with him. But his actions came to a stop. When he saw drops of water on the car's window as it made its way down. Along with the patter of rain outside.

Rain, he thought as he started sweating even though the air inside the car was far from warm. His heart started beating uncontrollably. While his hands were shaking as he let go of the paper bags. Jungkook then began hitting himself as he couldn't breathe freely. He felt as if his airways were being blocked.

He tried opening the car's window. But his hands were starting to shake even more and to make matters worse. His surroundings were beginning to look like he was on a rollercoaster. Someone please, help me. He begged in his thoughts although he knew that it was useless.

Then suddenly, he heard the door of the car open. "J-Jungkook!" When he heard that familiar voice scream his name. He felt a wave of relief hit him. Jungkook then looked to the side and saw Erelah beside him. Although his vision was hazy. He could sense how worried the girl was.

Erelah held Jungkook's hands and said, "Ok, Jungkook... Follow... My... Lead." Erelah began slowly, so that Jungkook could catch on to what she was saying. She then placed Jungkook's hand on the upper part of her chest. He felt it moving up and down, therefore, he instantly knew what Erelah wanted him to do. "Follow me... You can do it."

Erelah guided Jungkook slowly as he tried his best to follow Erelah's breathing. "I'll count to ten ok?" He somehow felt his breathing improving, so he managed to give Erelah a nod. "You're doing great... Just follow along." Erelah complimented Jungkook as she placed her left hand on his back and fixed his posture, so that he could follow along more easily.

"One."  Breathe. "Two." Breathe. "Three."  Breathe. "Four"  Breathe. "Five."  Breathe.  "Six."  Breathe. "Seven."   Breathe.  "Eight."  Breathe. "Nine"   Breathe.  "Ten."  Breathe.