- 21

↝Imagine her as Christina.

A DAY has passed after their boss's announcement of the party and of course, they still don't have any dates

A DAY has passed after their boss's announcement of the party and of course, they still don't have any dates. But the two of them already have one in mind, however, they're both hesitating. Erelah kept stealing glances at Jungkook from behind her cubicle as he gave out coffee to his workmates.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes widening when Christina appeared in front of him. Once Christina met eyes with Jungkook. She immediately looked to the side avoiding his gaze, to only meet Erelah's, observing them. Which made Erelah look away immediately, pretending to be busy.

"Do you want some coffee?" Jungkook asked as he pointed to one of the coffee cups with his eyes. Christina looked at him again, she was honestly thankful that Jungkook was still somehow talking to her even after confessing her feelings to him. Because, guys tend to ignore or avoid girls after they have confessed their feelings. 'Well, I guess he's different' She thought.

"Christina?" Jungkook asked again, his head tilted to the side. Upon hearing his voice Christina was brought back to her senses and said, "H-huh? Yeah! I want some," She answered, still avoiding his gaze. While he handed her a cup of coffee, she looked at it for a few seconds before taking it into her hands.

"Thank you, Jungkook..." She tried looking into his eyes, but as soon as she did, she immediately looked away. Her eyelids closing in embarrassment. Jungkook nodded and started walking away. Though he stopped halfway, turning to look at Christina.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I don't feel the same way, but I hope this won't ruin the friendship we built these past few months... Or weeks. I may not like you that way, but I still like you as a friend-" Christina was about to take a sip of her coffee. Though when he started talking again, her hand froze. "-so it would be sad if our bond is broken..." Her back was still facing him when he said all that. A sad smile painting her lips, she was happy, but she was also sad. I mean who wouldn't right? When they get friend-zoned.

"Understood, I also treasure our friendship, so at least that's mutual." Christina laughed as she gave Jungkook a thumbs up, her back still facing him. "Gotta go now, thanks again."