- 26

A WEEK has passed, after the sudden drunken confession from Jungkook, and the two were back to their status quo, but now with feelings, countless thoughts clouding their mind

A WEEK has passed, after the sudden drunken confession from Jungkook, and the two were back to their status quo, but now with feelings, countless thoughts clouding their mind. Why did I have to confess like that? Jungkook asked himself as he stared off into space, not noticing the papers he was printing-falling to the ground.

"That was the least ideal way to confess. Well, at least, for me." Jungkook mumbled to himself, a sigh leaving his lips as his eyes traveled down to the ground. His eyes widening, once he saw the papers falling on the ground, him immediately kneeling to the floor as he picked it all up.

Meanwhile, Erelah was zoning out, seemingly busy as her hands continued to type... Random letters. She was supposed to compose an update to her boss about their company. But she was, obliviously typing sets of letters that don't make any sense. There was one reason, why she was like this and that's her thoughts.

Did he mean it? Well, people say that when you're drunk you tend to say true things, she thought, her hands stopped moving as she leaned back on her chair, looking up at the ceiling. But Jungkook, isn't the people, he's himself. So, I can't really tell. Erelah thought as she sighed and faced her laptop again, to only see a bunch of letters on her screen, it looked like a kid found her laptop interesting and decided that playing with it was a good idea.

Christina and Taehyung looked at the two of them, disbelief written on their faces. "How many times have I seen them ignoring each other?" Taehyung asked Christina as he rested his head on the palm of his hand, pouting. "I lost count," Christina answered, as she looked at Taehyung shrugging his shoulders. "Seriously, I didn't let go of Jungkook, for them to start acting like this," Christina complained, a frown spreading on her lips as she hid her head behind her arms.

"Exactly, I think they're kinda dumb... When it comes to love━like how can they not sense that they like each other?" Taehyung added as he scooted closer to Christina and hung his arm around her shoulder. "Plus... Jungkook's leaving America, in a few weeks." Christina added as she looked up ahead of her, to only cover her face with her hands.

"Right... I almost forgot about that." Taehyung said as he removed his arm from Christina's shoulder and wrapped it around his chest. "It's Friday today, right?" Taehyung asked Christina, his eyes sparkling in excitement. "Yeah, you look like you have something planned," Christina said, tilting her head to the side, wondering what Taehyung was thinking of.