- 10

ERELAH'S P

ERELAH'S P.O.V

I would have never thought or even dreamed of me an avid fan of J.Jk working at the same company as him, and mind you, he's an intern...an intern!

Our boss was currently in front of us as she introduced Jungkook to my fellow workmates. Taehyung, was standing beside me as he waved at Jungkook, with a cheerful smile on his lips. I looked at Jungkook, still dumbfounded, and I noticed that he was feeling uncomfortable as I saw him playing with his hands.

Cute I thought. I guess he doesn't like all the attention on him...maybe that's why he chose to be a hidden author? My thoughts were cut short when our boss spoke up again.

"Ok Jungkook as of today is an intern" She looked over to Jungkook, and patted the left side of his shoulder. "You can help the others around here...and since Christina personally asked me to let you be part of her team for Her Hidden Persona" She looked at me and Taehyung which caused me to become tense while Taehyung only smiled and waved at our boss. She cleared her throat and looked at Jungkook again. "You can help them out..."

So Christina is the reason why he's here? But why would she offer him a job here- Wait did he tell her? No, No! he has gone through all these lengths to hide his career. He can't just randomly-

But why the hell do I care? He can decide on his own. Then I slapped myself in the face, which caused my coworkers who were leaving the scene to look at me with a mix of confused and concerned expressions. Why do I do this to myself? "HAHAHAHA I'm sorry, there's just a lot on my mind. You guys can go on, " I explained as I caressed the back of my neck awkwardly.

Then suddenly, Taehyung stood in front of me with a frown on his lips as he patted the right side of my shoulder. "I sometimes wonder...why is my best friend like this?" I glared at him as I removed his hand from my shoulder. "Funny, Tae, funny," I responded sarcastically, as he laughed at my reaction.

"Honestly Rere, you should be proud..." I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows but found that he was no longer looking at me. He was looking to his left. I followed where he was looking and saw Jungkook serving some coffee to my other workmates. I shrugged my shoulders. Guess I have to get used to seeing him like this huh?

"And why should I be proud? That I embarrassed myself-" Taehyung shook his head and looked at me again. "You made Jungkook smile earlier... Well, I can't call it a full smile maybe a grin?"

I-I did? I made him smile...

_________________________

It was now midnight. I'm currently reading the story of 'Her Hidden Persona' so that I could understand it better because understanding the story more helps with editing. But, somehow I found myself getting sucked in the story...I found myself getting attached to its main character...

Maybe because I and the main character in this story gone through- No let's not get emotional...this is work my personal feelings should be set aside. Then suddenly I heard my stomach grumble meaning it's hungry or rather I was hungry. I set down the story of 'Her Hidden Persona' on my table and gone out of my room.

But as soon as I got out of my bedroom I stopped in my tracks and looked at Jungkook's room. He locked himself in his room again...I wonder, has he eaten dinner yet?

My original plan was to go to the kitchen but, I found myself walking to his door and knocking on its wooden surface. "Co..me in" I heard his melodic voice from inside the room which was quite distant. I opened his bedroom door fully and found him focused on his laptop again as he was typing non-stop.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt you...I just wanted to ask did you have dinner yet?" I asked as I leaned my body on his door frame. He stopped typing and looked at me. "I haven't actually...have you?" I shook my head. "Haven't either..." Then suddenly he turned off his laptop and stood up from his seat and started walking towards me. "Then come let's eat," He said as he passed by me which caused me to get a whiff of his fragrant smell.

I only smiled as a response and followed after him. "So...what should we eat?" I asked as I started looking over my kitchen cabinets. "Mhm...I saw you had seasoned seaweeds earlier let's have those with some eggs" I gave him a thumbs up and gone to the cabinet that contained the pack of seaweeds.

"I've actually been craving for this...anyway I'll go cook the eggs while you cook the rice," I said as I picked up two eggs and a pan where I will be cooking it. "Ok on it"

After we were done cooking the both of us laid the rice and the plate of fried eggs on the table and sat ourselves down. "Thank you, for the food," I said before I started eating but stopped after two bites as a question appeared in my head. "Hey Jungkook, how did you get to be an intern in Writer's block?" He also stopped eating as he looked me in the eye.

"Christina-, asked what was my occupation...and don't worry I didn't tell her that I was a hidden writer" Oh so I was right he wouldn't just give it away..."I told her I'm also an editor for a publishing company...I showed her my ID just to you know to prove it" I nodded telling him to continue. "Then she asked me if I wanted to apply on Writer's Block and help out with her book...she said that she was worried that she might give you too much pressure for working alone-" He paused for a minute and took a full spoon of seaweed, rice and egg and ate it.

Did Tina say that? that's very sweet of her...I thought as I smiled to myself. "And I said why not? since I also want to experience other stuff...not just writing stories you know..." He explained with a frown on his lips which made me chuckle cause I found his slightly pouting lips cute. "I'm glad she asked you to apply...I look forward to working with you Sir Jeon"

_________________________

This is not how I expected it to be... I looked forward to working with the four of them but, why do I feel so irritated looking at those two so close to each other. By two I meant Jungkook and Tina they were currently looking at the sketch Taehyung made for the book cover.

I scoffed shouldn't he be helping me? Isn't that why Christina asked him to apply here...to help me? Or is it to flirt with each other?

"Yah... What's with that burning glare you're giving Kook and Tina? I'm surprised they aren't melting yet" Taehyung cut me out of my trance as he started walking closer to me. While I cleared my throat and pretended to be busy. But then he asked a question that made me stop.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for Jungkook?"