- 19

A MONTH has now passed and finally after weeks, days of hard work

A MONTH has now passed and finally after weeks, days of hard work. Christina's book has finally been published. The book 'Her Hidden Persona' was already being sold to many big book stores across America.

People also seemed to love Christina's book very much as they kept messaging her Instagram, saying how much they loved her story and can't wait to read her future ones.

Though while Christina was telling this to the three of them, someone felt a sense of deja vu and that was none other than Jungkook. He couldn't deny that he missed reading the sweet comments of his readers. But he's avoiding looking at his account right now since he already knows what will greet him. Hate comments.

Now, because of the success of 'Her Hidden Persona,' the four of them decided to schedule a leave and celebrate their hard work by camping. Why camping? Do you ask? Well, because the four of them thought that it would be nice to have a change of scenery.

Since they are always surrounded by city life, so they thought a place filled with greenery and fresh air would provide them a relaxing time. Erelah was currently the one driving the car as they headed towards the campsite. With Jungkook beside her.

While Christina and Taehyung were at the back, still feeling sleepy since the four of them left pretty early. Because the ride to the campsite won't be a short one. Jungkook glanced at Erelah and noticed how tired the girl looked.

"Hey, want me to drive instead?" Jungkook asked when he saw the car stop moving because of the red stoplight. "Huh? No, it's fine." Erelah answered Jungkook as she flashed him with a smile. The man before her didn't look convinced though as he tilted his head to the side, looking more closely at the girl.

"You don't look fine though," Jungkook said, looking into Erelah's eyes, causing her cheeks to heat up as she looked away from Jungkook. Not wanting him to see her flustered because of him, however, the two were unaware that someone was watching them with furrowed eyebrows, and pursed lips.

'What's with this romantic atmosphere suddenly surrounding these two?' Christina thought as her eyes panned from Jungkook to Erelah. She couldn't help, but get jealous of the other girl since Jungkook was giving her so much attention.