Chapter 20

***Emma's P.O.V.***

When I finally woke from my bitter sweet sleep I looked to my right and saw Liam still sleeping. He looked so peacful yet so drained. I couldn't help but think that it was my fualt.

I got up, and walked three doors down into the bathroom. I took a paper towel and wet it cleaning off my face. My mascara had dripped down my face with all of the tears. Today is going to be a new day, and a fresh new start. I thought about my favorite quote. Cry if you must, but once you're done, promise yourself that you will never cry for the same reason again.

I heard a knock on the door, and I called out 'just a second' right before looking in the mirror, and opening the door. There stood Zayn.

"Thanks I won't take to long" I smiled, and walked out, letting him walk in. I walked back towards Liam's room, but decided to go see if any of the girl's were up. I looked into Megan's room, and all the girl's were in there talking, so I walked in.

"Em. We've been worried about you. How are you doing with everything?" Megan asked being the first to see me.

"Good, I hope" I sat down on her bed, next to Nat.

"So where were you last night? you weren't in your room" Maya asked.

"I slept in Liam's room. He didn't want me to be alone in my mess of a room" she nodded, and then looked questioningly.

"What happened in your room?" Maya asked. I sighed.

"I got mad, and upset, and I threw everything I had that reminded me of him away, and I threw a vase at my wall" I said filling them in.

"Okay let's change the subject unless you want to talk about anything else" Nat said seeing the hurt on my face. I nodded.

"So when is mom sending you back?" I asked.

"She said we couldn't stay more than a week. So 4 days, or sooner" Anna said.

"Does she want me back?" I asked.

"Let's call and find out" Megan dialled the number, and put the phone on speaker.

"It's about time you called" mom answered.

"Sorry" we all said in unison.

"It's alright, where's Emma?" She asked.

"Right here Mom" I said.

"So you're coming back with the girls right?" she asked. It was like she was reading our minds or something.

"Is it my choice?" I asked.

"I guess so. But once you find Abby your butt is back here. Got it?" did I really want to stay?

"Uh got it" I said.

"Okay now girls I've already booked your flights. In four days at one you will be on your way back home. No excuses" she said clearly. They all said okay. Our conversation ended soon after that.

"So what do you guys think? Should I stay? I mean I've already found Abby. She won't even look at me" I said.

"Stay you've got to fix things with more than just Abby" Maya said.

"Stay" Nat said.

"I wish you'd come, but you've got to stay" Megan said.

"Stay you've got to fix things" Anna said.

"That's the thing how many times have I tried to 'fix things' with him. It's just not working for us, and I don't know what to do" I said letting it all out.