Chapter 13

I didn't sleep at all in my own bed, so I decided to lay on the couch. I walked towards the living room, and noticed someone had beaten me there. I guess they heard me and turned around. Guess who it was? If you guessed Louis you're 100% wrong.. It was Louis as well as Liam. Louis looked away immediately, and Liam decided to add me into their conversation.

"Hey Emma we were actually just talking about you, do you mind having a seat we have to discuss something" really Liam? Did you really have to be so nice that I couldn't decline? Ugh why do I have such bad timing?

"Uh okay..." I walked towards, an empty chair across from the couch they were sitting on. Louis still hasn't looked back at me.

"Louis filled me in on what happened between you guys, so why don't you both share what's on your mind Louis would you like to go first?"

"I don't have anything to say to... her" his voice scared me.

"Okay I guess Emma can go first then" seriously Liam?

"I don't know I'm just sorry I've tried to explain myself a million times, but he won't listen, well actually he will listen but won't say more than like 10 words to me at a time. I've had enough, I'm done trying" I noticed Liam get up, and signal us to keep talking. He's actually started to make me hate him again.

"I don't know why you're still sitting there, it's useless" see what I mean? 10 words that's it. How am I supposd to have a conversation with him if he can't even really talk about it to me.

"Okay goodbye, don't expect to see me anytime soon" I walked towards my room. I'm going to pack, and leave. It's almost been 2 months, and I have to find Abby. Guess now's a good time.

********************************************************************************************************************

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Okay goodbye, don't expect to see me anytime soon" did I really just make her leave? I know I'm supposed to be mad at her, but in reality I forgave her the first time she came to apologize. I can't stay mad at any girl for to long, especially not Emma. Sure she nearly used me to get back at Harry, but she didn't yet, and for some reason I instantly believed her when she said that she wouldn't have gone through with it. Should I talk to her? I feel like if I do I might say something worse to make her really upset without meaning it, I'll talk to her in the morning.

********************************************************************************************************************

*Emma's P.O.V.*

I packed all my stuff, and was in a couple hours. Surprisingly I got everything to fit in the coupe bags I came here with. It was around 3 in the morning, so I decided to sneak out my window. I figured Louis was probably still awake considering I havn't heard him walk by my bedroom. I got my bags through, and was ready to jump out when I noticed a slight problem. I was too short to reach the window... I looked around my room trying to find something I could step onto. Perfect. I lifted up a chair that was in the corner of my room, and walked towards the window, another slight problem, I fell, with a loud bang.

*knock knock* shit it's Liam.

"Are you okay?" I thought up a lie as quick as I could, but it wasn't that great.

"Yeah I was just trying to reach the window, so I could close it, but I sorta dropped the chair" he laughed, and walked towards the window to I guess close it. Don't look outside, pleas don't look outside, please?

"Emma were you trying to leave?" damn it he looked outside.

"Yeah I would've went out the front but I thought Louis was still there. Please don't try to stop me. It has been nearly 2 months now, and I probably should start looking for Abby. Besides I've caused enough damage to this house, I think it's time for me to go" he looked as if he was about to tell me this whole speech, but then his face changed.