Chapter 6

*Emma's P.O.V.*

My legs felt like they were about to give out, but I couldn't stop running. Do you hate me for hating on one direction now? I don't think so. Have you ever felt like you were nothing? Like the only reason you are still living is because you just can't seem to let go of that last breathe. Like the only thing you can hear is your own thoughts. The same thoughts that make you feel like nothings left. You have no feeling anymore, no pain, no hate, no regret, so why aren't you happy? That's my question too.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I watched her run out, and that sick feeling came back. I wanted to run after her, but my legs wouldn't let me. I was frozen. Everyone was talking, maybe to me, but I couldn't hear them. What did I say? Did it mean anything? Obviously it did, but what? I walked off towards the bus and locked the door behind me. I didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to be with anyone here.

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Anna's P.O.V.*

Being the oldest I should probably be responsible and go find Emma. She usually runs off to the nearest woods to be alone so I'll check there first.

"I'm going to go talk to Emma someone should find Harry" I ran outside and into the woods.

"Emma!" I called her name about 15 times where is she?

******************************************************************************************************************************

*Emma's P.O.V.*

"Emma!" What is that?

"Emma where are you?" the voice sounded so familiar. Maybe I should answer.

"Hello?" and that's when I saw Anna, she ran towards me and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" she looked so concerned maybe I'm not alone.

"No..." I broke down into tears, and she pulled me into her shoulder so I could cry.

"Is it true?" as much as I didn't want to hear her say yes, I needed to know.

"Is what true?" maybe I can pretend I didn't say anything, never mind that won't work, here goes nothing.

"What Harry said. Would you guys be better off without me?" I looked up into her eyes, trying to read them but they gave me nothing.

"Of course not. You know we all love you to death, don't listen to him he doesn't know half of what you've been through" she looked sincere so of course I believed her.

"Neither do you, but you still gave me a chance.." I barely whispered it hoping she didn't hear it. When she didn't say anything I assumed she didn't.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

*Anna's P.O.V.*

"Neither do you, but you still gave me a chance.." that one sentence was about to change everything I know about her. She barely whispered it probably hoping I wouldn't hear, but what she didn't know is I heard every word.

"Let's go inside, everyone is worried" I walked her back inside to where I found Nat, Maya, Megan, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.

"Hey guys I found her!" they all looked up. The girls looked happy, and concerned, but the guys looked disgusted, and mad, well all except Liam he looked concerned as well.