Chapter 24

***Natalie's P.O.V.***

The girls grabbed me as they walked through the door. They were all talking about what they were going to do to make me look 'perfect'. I didn't really pay attention, this night will perfect as long as Niall is there with me.

Megan grabbed my perfectly straightened hair, and started putting curlers into it. I worked hard straightening my hair! But she didn't listen to my complaints. No one did. Maya totally attacked my face with her make-up. She's an amazing make-up artist but it hurt. And that wasn't even the worst part. While Maya was doing my lips, Anna was plucking my eyebrows which hurt like a bitch since I usually waxed them. Niall better like the way this turns out....

***Niall's P.O.V.***

I walked into my room trying to decide on a suit.

"Hey Nialler, heard you got a date tonight"  I turned to see Zayn, and Liam.

"Yup. I just need to decide on a suit. I really want to impress Natalie" Zayn smiled

"I can see what I can do with your hair if you want" Zayn suggested

"Yeah, and I can pick out your suit" I smiled at their generosity.

"Thanks guys" Zayn went to get his hair supplies while Liam searched through my closet.

"What color is her dress?" Liam asked breaking the silence.

"Uh blue" he nodded and turned back to my closet pulling out random things. Zayn came back into the room and started messing with my hair, trying to see what he could do for me. This was going to be a long night...

***Emma's P.O.V.***

What the hell just happened? I stood in front of Harry smiling like an idiot. Once again I have fallen under his spell.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at him, and smiled then sighed.

"I honestly don't know. I've been waiting for us to be okay again, but it feels like there's something I don't understand. I sound crazy don't I?" he laughed.

"Just don't overthink things that's how relationships get destroyed" he smiled at me. I frowned thinking about him. It sounds like he's trying to hide something.

"Harry what are we doing? I leave tomorrow" he nodded.

"Let's just not worry about that. Can I take you somewhere today?" I nodded.

"Great. Um go get ready?" I nodded remembering how bad my hair must look. I quickly walked out and into the bathroom to brush it out. I mean it didn't look as bad as I expected but it was defiantly not a pretty sight. I quickly brushed it out and went into Natalie's room.

"Hey Emma What's up?"

"I need your help" They didn't look up but I knew they were listening.

"I... forgave Harry" They all immediately stopped what they were doing.

"You did what?" Maya gasped. Megan gave her a look.

"I forgave him for everything, and now he wants to take me somewhere. And I honestly have no idea how this happened" I said, as they all stared at me.

"Well um. We are almost done with Natalie, so we can help you get ready once she's done" Anna suggested. I nodded not knowing what else to say. I felt sick. I sat on the end of Natalie's bed, and watched them rush to get her done.

"Okay um Anna go help Nat with her dress, and Emma come sit over here, and let me see what I can do with your hair" I nodded, and sat in the chair. She moved quickly, and had my hair in a simple up-do with curls. Maya then did my make-up with neutral colors so it didn't look liked I was wearing any make-up.