Chapter 4

Hey guys, is there still only one person reading this?

I have reached chapter 4 in 2 day!

OK here is chapter 4

______________________________________________________________________________________

Today is 'Explore London Monday' as Meg has stated. Tomorrow is 'Shop in London Tuesday' and then there is 'Meet One Direction Wednesday' I decided I'll sneak out Tuesday to leave. I wish...

So I decided to go out by myself, and walk around, first thing on the list is find a Starbucks I'm in need of a Strawberry Banana smoothie. Ha! You thought I was going to Starbucks for a coffee, ew, I hate coffee, but love their smoothies. Oh funny story I was in Atlantic City over the summer (oh that reminds me today is our last day of school ) I went to Starbucks, and was waiting for my smoothie, just as the worker person was putting my smoothie down this little kid snatched it. He stole my smoothie! But I got another one! (A/N true story actually)

Ooh Starbucks! Here I come Mr.Smoothie! I ran towards the door and....tripped, I waited to hit the ground but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and looked up into HIS gorgeous blue/green eyes. It was the guy at my hotel! The one who winked at me!.

"So we meet again" I said smiling.

"I was hoping we would, this is just not how I pictured it" he winked. HE WINKED! Oh God I'm still in his arms, I have to get up. But I love the feeling of his arms around me. *sigh* I sat up and hugged him.

"Thank you for saving me, you're my hero" I winked back at him, omg is this really me?

"No problem love" Awe his British accent is adorable.

"Listen I have to run here's my number call me later, I'm not working tonight so we can do something" He handed me his number, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Defiantly" I whispered back, and he walked off. Well that was fun. Oh I almost forgot to get my smoothie.

I walked out smoothie in hand, I had to go home since I can't go 'Shopping in London' I get to do that tomorrow. I walked the half mile home looking at all the sights. I arrived at the hotel in less than 10mins. It was quite.

"Girls I'm home!" no answer. Hm I wonder where they are. I should probably check the fridge. Okay that sounds weird but it's our thing if any of us know we aren't going to be home we leave a note on the fridge. Sure enough there was the note.

Dear Emma,

We all went out to the club around the corner. We won't be back until later. Call over a hot guy and have some fun, we won't tell ;). USE PROTECTION! We don't need a prego sister yet. Oh and if you do, do anything use your bed. Not the couch this time love ya!

From,

your sistas

Well that was embarrassing. For the record I have only done it a couple times before! anyway I'll call.. wait whats his name? I looked at the paper he gave me sure enough he wrote down his name: Jason.. HOT. I'll take a shower get changed into my Sofie shorts and a tight shirt that shows a little bit of my stomach, and then call Jason in half an hour. Okay Go.

************************************************************************************************************************

"Hello?" He answered!!!

"Hey it's Emma the girl who you saved from falling flat on her face today" I know it sounded really stupid I'm ashamed.

"Oh hey you wanna hang out?" Ahhhh he just asked me to hang out!