Chapter 25

***Emma's P.O.V.***

The car ride seemed longer going back. We were about half way through the ride, and Harry hadn't said a word to me. The car was so silent I could hear the rain drops hitting the window.

"Are you mad at me?" I half spoke looking at the ground. Harry didn't move he only spoke.

"No of course not. I'm just upset that you couldn't.." he stopped and shook his head.

"Couldn't what?" I asked still looking at the floor.

"You judge everyone you meet without having said a word to them. You put your guards up and attack anyone without thinking. Oh and then you get so upset when people do the same to you. I just don't get it Emma" he looked up at me with tears threatening to fall from his eyes, but quickly turned back to the rode.

"I'm sorry I can't control it" I said hoping to drop the conversation.

"No you can but you don't want to. Why is that?" he questioned me as if he was my therapist.

"You wouldn't understand" I said.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Because you have this luxury life, and I'm sure you always have. While the best memory I've ever had throughout my life is when my dad took me shopping for the first and only time. That was the only time I remember him ever playing the father role in my life. How can you understand what I'm feeling if you've had the total opposite life I've had. You can't compare my experience to yours because there isn't anything to compare" I said. My head staring throbbing, and my throat hurt while I tried to hold back my tears.

"Maybe I'd understand a bit better if you just took the time to talk to me. You treat me as if I'm some stranger, and not some one you've been through so much with" he said looking at me again.

"That's the thing Harry you will never understand no one will so why even bother explaining?" I asked.

"Well if you aren't going to talk about it then why are you still here? Why did you even come with me in the first place? Did you just want the attention? Is that why you won't open up to anyone, because you want people to keep asking, and you want someone to care" I was mortified and angry.

"Stop the car" I said calmly.

"No why would-" I cut him off.

"Harry stop the car now" I said.

"I can't there's people behind me!" he looked at the rode, and so did I. There was a stop light up ahead and people were slowing down, as did Harry. I took this opportunity, and opened the door to get out.

"Emma! What the bloody hell are you doing?" He yelled trying to grab my arm.

"Walking!" I yelled back slamming the door. I rushed through the traffic and across the street. I had no idea where to go. I watched Harry as he turned the opposite way. I silently wished he would've tried a little harder to stop me.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts trying to find someone who I could call. If I call one of the girls all of them will come. If I call Harry he'll come right away, but I wasn't sure I wanted to be with him. There was really only one person I wanted to be with. I dialed the number and prayed he would answer.

"Hello?" Liam answered.

"Hey can you pick me up?" I asked nervously.

"Of course where are you?" I told him a description of the area, and he told me to wait at the nearest bench. I did as told, and he hung up. I waited about a half an hour when a car pulled up beside the bench. I wasn't sure which car Liam would pick me up in, but I had never seen this one. It was more of a van, but not the one the boys had. I took my phone out, and started to pretend I was on the phone. I got up from the bench when the door swung open, and someone grabbed me.