Chapter 26

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I couldn't wrap my mind around what had just happened. I hadn't even started my car yet. Those guys had left scared. They were obviously drunk. But who were they? And how did they know my Emma? I put my key into the ignition and drove off making my way to the flat as quick as possible. I needed to talk to her.

************************************************************************************************************************

***Emma's P.O.V. ***

Liam and I talked the whole way back. Honestly I loved talking to him. It wasn't like talking to Harry where we had to try to over power each others voices. Liam listened to what I said, and understood or acted like he did...

"We're back!" Liam yelled as we walked through the door. They all said their hellos, and I walked into my room closing the door behind me. I looked around, it was a mess. One that I really hadn't felt like cleaning. I checked my phone for anything from Harry. Nothing. I was hoping he would've texted me but I knew it was too good to be true. I heard the front open and jumped immediately knowing it was Harry. I held my door knob debating whether or not I'd go to him. I held onto the handle until someone decided to come in. I fell flat on my ass, but quickly got up, and onto my bed.

"Emma we need to talk" Harry said.

"Go ahead" I said.

"I'm really sincerely sorry" I tried to smile at him but it just didn't feel right.

"This isn't working Harry" he gave me a strange look. There was silence for a moment before Niall barged through  the door.

"Have you seen that vid.. oh sorry I'll come back later" I stopped him.

"What video?" I asked.

"Well I'm not sure you'd want me to say it out loud right now" he said, and I ignored him wanting to get him out of the way.

"Just show me it can't be that bad" I said.

"What about Harry?" he asked as if Harry wasn't standing right next to him.

"Well you obviously saw it so why can't I?" he asked.

"Fine" Niall said unsure. He turned his phone around to a tweet and played the attached video. It took me a few seconds to know what it was, but I took the phone out of Niall's hand and stopped the it immediately. But I knew I was too late Harry wasn't stupid and he obviously knew what it was.

"Yeah I agree this isn't working" he got up and left. Niall stood there like deer in headlights not knowing what to do.

"Get out Niall!" I yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I don't know what his reaction was to that but he left. And once again I was alone.

************************************************************************************************************************

***Harry's P.O.V.***

Niall held out the phone letting us see the video. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Emma having sex with that bastard who tried to take her from me. Emma stopped the video before anything else could be seen. I had a million question, but something else slipped out of my mouth.

"Yeah I agree this isn't working" I got up and left. I was going to walk out the front door but someone stopped me.

"How many times has leaving worked out for you?" Liam asked. I sighed and sat beside Liam and Zayn.

"So she cheated on me with the bastard who tried to take her today?" Zayn, Nail, and Louis looked like they knew what I was talking about so Liam must've told them.

"You don't know that it may have been before you were even in her life" Liam suggested. I half-heartedly laughed.

"I doubt it. For all I know she could've been cheating on me the whole time we were together. Maybe even with more than one guy. But how would I know? It's not like she was ever 100% honest with me" I said.

"So now I'm a slut?" Emma asked.

"You weren't meant to hear that" I said not looking up.

"You don't even know what happened and you're already judging me" she said furious.

"I don't feel like talking about this right now" I said hoping she would just leave.

"You're such a bastard" she said.

"Yeah I'm the bastard. Yet aren't you the one who went around throwing yourself at other people while you had me wrapped around your finger" she walked away, not a tear in her eye.

************************************************************************************************************************

***Emma's P.O.V.***

"Emma what's going on?" Megan asked as I walked into her room. I filled her as quick as possible/

"Well did you really cheat on Harry?"

"No.. yes.. I don't know maybe?" I said unsure.

"How do you not know if you cheated on your boyfriend?" Meg asked.

"We've taken 'breaks' so many times I don't know if I was with him or not" I said utterly confused.

"Wow Emma"

"I know I suck at living" I said.

"Don't think like that people make mistakes" She assured me.

"I just can't do this anymore" I whispered.

One last thought entered my mind before I fell asleep:

If I died right now I'd be completely okay with it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading! I know I haven't updated in awhile and I'm sorry!

But it's summer so I've been in New York and hanging out with my friends. I mean I do have a life.

Anyway ily<3

***READ***

**********COMMENT**********

***VOTE***