Chapter 22

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I had to get out of the house otherwise I would've said or done something utterly stupid. I walked around not knowing where my legs would take me. I ran everything that had just happened through my head. Did I really make her that upset? I hated that I made her so upset or so long. I don't know what to do anymore.

I walked around for hours. Not realizing it but I had walked down a dark alley way, which really scared me. I mean it's really late at night, and I'm walking alone down a dark alley. Something's bound to happen. But I made it out of there alive, and continued to walk. I noticed a lady, and her daughter approach me. Why me?

"Excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but can you tell me where--" she was cut off by her daughter who was staring into my soul.

"Oh my gosh! You're Harry Styles! Mom that's Harry Styles. OMG! Can I get a picture with you?!" I know I should be nice to all my fans, but this little girl was annoying.

"I'm really quite tired, and I'd rather not let anyone know where I am" she had this sad look on her face. She reminded me of Emma. Everything reminds me of her.

"Okay fine just one picture, but promise you won't tell anyone about this until tomorrow" she nodded, and we took a quick picture. I hurriedly left before any other fans noticed.

I heard my phone ring, and I answered it not realizing who was calling.

"'Hello?" I answered.

"Bloody hell Harry! Where are you?" It was Louis.

"Listen I just had to clear my head" I responded.

"Well where are you? I'm coming to get you" I told him where I thought I was, and he immediately came.

"What happened?" he asked as I hopped into the van.

"Honestly I haven't yet processed it. I just got angry at myself for making Emma feel so bad" he nodded.

"Do want to go to the flat?" Lou asked.

"I'm going to have to some time. Is Liam mad?" I asked worried.

"No, but Zayn is. But all he knows is that Emma was crying" I sighed.

"Do you think he'll listen to me?" I asked.

"Maybe. He doesn't want to be mean to you, but you aren't making this easy for him" I nodded in response. The rest of the car ride we were silent.

************************************************************************************************************************

***Zayn's P.O.V.***

I arrived at the flat to Emma crying, not responding to anything we said. I knew it was a bad idea to leave Harry with her. I know I shouldn't be so harsh on him, but I warned him not to hurt her, and what does he do?

I tried to sit calmly in the living room as I waited for Lou to come home, with Harry. It wasn't working, I was literally shaking with anger. To be honest Emma is like a sister to me, and Harry is my best mate. Of course I'm going to hurt him if he hurts her. The front door opened, and I remained in my seat.

"Zayn?" I heard Harry's voice.

"Can we talk?" he asked. I nodded, and followed him to his room. When the door closed words came spilling out of his mouth.

"Listen I know you're mad but" I stopped him.

"Don't feed me excuses, I don't want to hear them. You hurt her again Harry. You don't deserve to be with her!" I partially yelled. He looked at the ground and spoke quietly.