Chapter 9

Okay so i'm doing this little authors note because I want to know if you guys like this book?

please comment vote whatever so I know.

It'll only take a few minutes to leave a little comment you can just put a heart, and i'll know that you like reading my story.

I kind of have a little writers block so if anyone wants to message me ideas I would love that.

If I use any of your ideas I'll be sure to dedicate a chapter to you guys <3

oh and if you guys have any suggestions of good fanfics that I should read that would be great I want to read some fanfics but I don't know whats good.

Love you guys 

 VOTE COMMENT READ! <3333

oh and I'm trying to get pics of the charcters so I'll work on that but I can't promise anything becuase so far it's not working :/

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm ashamed to even say I used to live with her" I saw Abby talking to some rich looking chic.

"I know I feel so bad for you, that slut doesn't deserve to be with Harry. I bet she's slept with everyone in the apartment already" that is not true! Who is that chic?

"I know I'm disgusted to be related to a slut like her I'm so glad she doesn't know where I am" Why is Abby being so mean?

"Hello I'm standing right here! And I am not a slut! You two probably aren't even virgins anymore so you can't talk" I yelled, but they didn't hear. Why can't they hear me? I was walking on the street and saw Harry.

"Hey Harry, please tell me you can hear me" he turned and pulled me into a private area.

"You have to stop talking to me it's getting me to much hate, and you're just not worth it" he pushed me down, and walked away. A whole crowd of girls came towards me, and started doing horrible things. But I couldn't feel any pain. I just sat there and cried.

"You're ugly!"

"Slut!"

"You don't deserve to live!"

"Go away Emma!" they were yelling all these things. When they finally walked away everything started to break down, and I felt like I couldn't breath, I screamed out, and everything turned black.

"Emma! Wake up! You're not breathing" I felt someone shaking me, and I opened my eyes. I felt light headed and noticed I needed to start breathing so I did.

"What?" I looked at Harry and the others with a confused look, and Harry hugged me, along with everyone else.

"You were screaming, and then you just stopped breathing" Liam explained.

"Oh.."

"Do you wann-" I shook my head before Megan could ask anything.

"I just need to splash some water on my face, and I'll be fine" I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water, and wet my face when my phone started ringing. I walked out of he bathroom, and grabbed my phone to answer. Maya looked at me confused and I mouthed 'it's mom'. She nodded, and looked kind of scared. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Why haven't any of you called me? You were supposed to go home a week after the concert where are you?!" I looked at Nat, and she mouthed 'whoops'. I looked towards Megan, and she took the phone, and passed it to Nat. She then pulled me to sit next her, and I put my head on her shoulder, and shut my eyes.