Chapter 8

I woke up peacefully today well sorta. No one woke me up so that's good, but my head is throbbing. Hangover. I looked around the room and saw that I was laying on Harry's stomach who's head was laying on Louis' legs. Louis' head was next to Anna's (they were sharing a pillow). Liam's head was on the couch but his body was on the floor, Maya was the opposite. Zayn, and Meg were cuddled into a ball together. Nat's head was on Niall's chest, and Niall's head was on my legs, so obviously I couldn't move. Or could I? I jolted my legs up making Niall fly off my legs causing a chain reaction, and everybody woke up, yelling at each other.

"Hey guys shut up for a second?" they all turned their heads towards me. Hm what should I say?

"It was all Harry's fault!" they all started yelling at Harry, and I ran. Little did I know Harry was chasing me. I turned around and saw him getting closer so of course I screamed. He just laughed, and ran faster. I ran into my room and attempted to lock my door, but completely failed. I tried to run but he caught my arm.

"Gotcha" he smiled evilly, I'm scarred. I took a step back, and he took a step forward, until I was against the wall. I looked down, and had an evil plan.

"Checking me out eh?" I laughed, and kicked him where it hurts, not to hard but hard enough to distract him so I could run. He bent over in pain, and I ran.

"Hey guys help?" they looked questionably and I told them what happened, they all hid me under the pile of blankets, and pillows from last night.

"Where is she?" I'm guessing Harry just walked in.

"What are you talking about? She didn't even come in here?" that was defiantly Anna she's an amazing liar it scares me sometimes.

"Fine don't tell me I'll just sit here and wait" suddenly I felt weight push down on the blankets, and me. So I screamed.

"Found you!" he lifted me over his shoulder, I started banging on his back to let me down but it didn't help. He started walking towards what I think was the back door. Did I mention we had a pool? Uh oh.

"Don't do it!" I just straightened my hair.

"I think I will" he luaghed, and I could just picture that smirk on his face. He stood at the end of the pool, and turned me around so he was holding me bridal style over the pool.

"Please don't do it" I frowned. He looked guilty. (A/N LWWY is on the radio right now!!! Ahhhh! #freaking out let's go crazy till we see the sun! ahh new favorite song!! OK back to the story, it's now or never yeah now or never sorry back to the story now.)

"OK fine I won't" He was about to me down but he dropped me! when I reached the surface I screamed at him.

"You're horrible! Help me out!" OK so I know this is a clique moment but I had to attempt. He knelt down and held out his hand to help me up. I tried to pull him down a couple times, but couldn't. I gave up and let him pull me up. Right when I was about to step on the concrete he let go! I'm mad at him. I reached the surface and found him on the floor laughing. I looked behind him, and saw everybody standing there laughing, and Louis holding his phone out video taping me! I walked up the steps seeing that Harry wasn't going to help me.

"I hate all of you!" I tried not to laugh but I had to smirk a little.

"Told you she'd do this" Megan said looking towards the boys, while Harry was recovering from laughing so hard. I just walked faster, and ignored them. I need to change I'm freezing. I changed into my dark blue jean shorts, and tan knitted top that I bought when I got here. I put my black and gold Chanel earrings on, and my black and gold evil eye bracelet. I look cute! I checked my phone, and realized I hadn't checked my twitter since I moved here. Whoa I have like 2,000 more followers and mentions. I scrolled through some of them. There was a lot of pictures of me and Harry, I looked at some of the tweets, and a few caught my eye. (A/N don't know if these accounts are real)