Chapter 5

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" yupp I woke up to 4 screaming directioners.

"What the heck!?" I shot out of bed.

"Get dressed we are meeting one direction today" oh right...

I threw on my outfit and went to my closet to find my TOMS when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey what's up Meg?" I truly don't want to talk to her right now.

"Don't 'what's up' me. I came into your room last night to find that you cried yourself to sleep. Now talk" :/

"I'd rather not talk about it" I knew she would drop the subject for now... She looked at me with a concerned face and left.

I finished my make-up threw on my shoes, and raced outside so they couldn't yell at me for being the last one, but of course they were already out there.

"Your always the last one" Anna said as she jumped into the drivers seat. Nat sat next to her.

"Sit in the back I need to talk to you" did she really have to bring this up now. I followed Meg to the back and watched Maya lay down in the middle row of seats.

"You need to--" I cut her off I've had enough of this.

"No listen I'm tired of you treating me like you're my mom. You of all people should know that. You're my best friend, I've had enough moms in my lifetime all I need right now is a friend and you aren't filling that position right now" she looked speechless and hurt. I hated doing this to her.

"I'd stop acting like your mom if you would stop acting like a child. I'm trying to help you but all your doing is pushing me away like everyone else in your life!" that hurt and she knew it. With that she climbed over the seat and sat with Maya. She didn't talk the rest of the ride.

Did I really push people away? Were my parents happy to leave me? What about Abby? Was she happy to go to a new family? I thought about things like this for the rest of the car ride. When this car stops I'm leaving for good.

*************************************************************************************

*Megans P.O.V.*

Okay so maybe I was a bit harsh on her, I mean I love her to death, but she's so aggravating sometimes. I'm a horrible friend. The car stopped and I raced out to go find a bathroom, I drank 3 bottles of water on the way here don't ask why. Maya knows where I'm going so she can tell the others. After I'm done I'll apologize to Emma.

*********************************************************************************

*Emmas P.O.V.*

The car stopped and I jumped over the seat and out of the car. Right when everyones backs were turned I ran I had no clue where.

*********************************************************************************

*Harrys P.O.V.*

There's exactly 20 minutes before the show starts, so I'm going for a walk in the woods where no one will be. Or at least I thought no one

would be here. I heard someone running, so I turn around to come face-to-face with a crying mess of a girl. Please don't be a crazy screaming fan... She kept running. I closed my eyes as I heard her foots steps get distant. Wait she's not running towards me? I opened my eyes to see that she was running in the opposite direction.

I ran after her and caught her arm.

"Are you okay?" She looked a mess.

"Why do you care? You're just a pretty face that the media made up" she said coldly. That hurt.