Chapter 3

Okay so I know my first two chapters have been pretty short but hopefully this one will be longer!

I feel like I'm talking to myself :/ I have reached 1 fan! yay! I'm so weird <333

asdfghjkl should i start writing now? guess I should

here's chapter 3 hope you like it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Should we tell her?" I heard a voice. I think it belonged to Maya. Why can't I open my eyes and see??

"Yeah but we can't wake her" This is true if anyone tries to wake me I turn into a monster. Only Nat had figured that one out the hard way so I'm guessing the voice belonged to her.

"I'll do it! We have to tell her! besides she has been asleep for like 17 hours" That was definitely Megan I can recognize her voice from 100 miles away.

And that is when I felt 100lbs of human jump on top of me.

"What the he-ck!" I screamed. Did I mention I hate being woken up?

"Why don't you curse?" Meg asked. Like she didn't know.

"You know why. Now get off of me!" I pushed her off, and she fell t the floor with a bang. Whoops.

"Why did you wake me up?!" I hate being woken up...

"We have exciting news!!!" wait for it...

"OUR VIDEO HAS GONE VIRAL!!" They all screamed in my ear. I'm going to go deaf.

"Wait what?!?! I've only been asleep for like 2hrs" I'm so confused..

"Nope it's tomorrow, well today is Sunday we posted the video Saturday morning" This time it was Nat's turn to speak up. Wait did she say it was Sunday?

"What time is it?!?!" I said nearly jumping out of bed. You know how i said i hated being woken up? Well I also hate sleeping late it makes me feel lazy.

"4:30 hunny" Anna always calls me hunny or sweetheart. Oh fudge it's already 4:30 i need to do stuff bleh.

*sigh* "So has one direction saw yet?" I said half jokingly. When I looked at them they all were giggling like crazy fan girls. Uh oh.

"Okay so Anna emailed the video like 300 times to 1D, I sent it to them on twitter about 100 times, Nat posted it on facebook, and Megan made a bunch of you tube accounts to keep posting the video on there" Maya explained.

"Okay so who saw it?" Why can't they just tell me?

"Harry Styles!!! and guess what?! he invited us to one of their concert here I'll show you the tweet" Maya pulled out her phone and shoved it in my face. It said:

"@Maya_1Dloverr you guys are amazing singers would ALL of you like to go to our concert in London next week? DM me"

"Why did he capitalized all? and how are we going to get to London?"

"Wait we get to go to a 1D concert, did i mention they were front row tickets plus backstage passes, and all you're thinking about is why he capitalized all?!" I think Maya is about to go insane.

"Okay okay, but seriously do i have to go?" Once again I hate one direction.

"YES, now go pack we are going to leave in an hour so we can get the tickets and explore England tomorrow" I got up and watched them all scramble out of their rooms to pack as well.

Okay so what do I need? There's another thing you should know about me whenever I pack, I pack like my whole room, this time I'm going to limit myself to 7 outfits, 7 pairs of shoes, and of course all the accessories. Okay I'll limit it to 4... So first outfit: my tank top with an England flag on it that Meg got for me, (okay I know I said I hated one direction, but that doesn't mean I hate England too!), with a black tube skirt that goes mid-thigh on me, that outfit will be for the concert. 2nd outfit: my light denim high wasted shorts, with my red and white varsity jacket, I know it sounds like I'm all fan girly but I had this jacket before I knew about 1D and I love it. 3rd outfit: my little red dress, just in case i meet a cute guy there ya know. 4th outfit: mint green skinny jeans, and my blue floral tank top that has a lace design on the straps an a little in the front. Okay shoes for the 1st outfit I'll wear my black TOMS, simple. 2nd outfit I'll wear my black, and gray coach sneakers. 3rd outfit I'll wear my high red heels cause I'm that short. 4th outfit I'll wear my white heeled sandals. I'll buy some more clothes, and jewlery there. I'm finished, well of course I do have to pack undergarments, hair products, and my perfume and things like that but I'll leave that out of the description.