Loosing Ginny

*Ginny's POV*
I'm really worried about Hermione. She doesn't eat, doesn't talk. She barely even moves. George too. They both just sit on the couch, Hermione's head on George's shoulder and George's head on her head. I think they're just depressed. George has been doing this ever since Fred's death and he can't even make a joke. Hermione, since yesterday. It's getting awful. I can't stand to see them like this.

I decide I'd do something about it. I got up and walked towards them.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hermione, can you tell me a muggle story? I'm bored."

She just waved her hand at me as if to say 'go away'. So, I tried George.

"Well, Hermione, if you won't... George, will you tell me a joke?"

All of a sudden, George exploded. "GINNY! CAN'T YOU SES WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH!? I LOST FRED! MY TWIN! WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER! WE WERE NEVER APPART! AND HERMIONE LOST HER PARENTS! THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT HER INTO THIS WORLD! HER FATHER WON'T WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE AND HER MOTHER WILL NEVER SEE HER GET MARRIED! OKAY, GIN? WE NEED TIME TO GRIEVE! JUST.. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

I stared at George. It wasn't like him to yell. I had never felt more hurt in my life. I turned away and ran upstairs.

"Ginny..." I heard George yell after me. But I didn't listen. I just ran to my room and sobbed. Not because of loss, not because of grief but because I had just hurt two of the most important people in my life.

*George's POV*
Hermione and I had just been sitting on the couch together, grieving over our losses. Her, her parents. Me, Fred. It felt good to have someone to morn with. Even though we didn't talk, it was truly great morning with someone rather than alone.

We were doing fine, thinking about our losses, when Ginny came over and started to bother us.

"Hey guys." Ginny said. "Hermione, can you tell me a muggle story? I'm bored."

Hermione just waved her hand to tell Ginny she did not want to be bothered. She didn't leave and was starting to get REALLY annoying.

"Well, Hermione, if you won't..." she began, "George, will you tell me a joke?"

Nowadays, 'joke' was my trigger word. That's what Fred and I did. Tell jokes. The rages burned in side of me.
"GINNY! CAN'T YOU SES WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH!?" I bellowed at her. The look on her face was horrified. Maybe yelling was over kill, but I couldn't care less. I continued to scream. "I LOST FRED! MY TWIN! WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER! WE WERE NEVER APPART! AND HERMIONE LOST HER PARENTS! THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT HER INTO THIS WORLD! HER FATHER WON'T WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE AND HER MOTHER WILL NEVER SEE HER GET MARRIED! OKAY, GIN? WE NEED TIME TO GRIEVE! JUST.. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

As soon as the last word escaped my mouth, I felt horrible.

"Ginny..." I called to her as she ran away.

"Maybe all that yelling was... a little overkill." Hermione said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, Herms" I said sadly.

"I'll go talk to her" Hermione said.

I couldn't stop her before she left to talk.

*Hermione's POV*
I was still at the burrow. I didn't mind, though. I didn't plan on going home. I planned on asking Mrs. Weasley if I could live with them. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I planned on doing it the day we went back to Hogwarts.

I hadn't done much at the burrow. It was basically spent sitting on the couch with George, grieving over our losses. We were fine, but Ginny wasn't. She was, as she claimed, "very bored." She asked me to tell her a muggle story. I didn't feel like it so, I just waved her off.

"Well, if you won't Hermione," Ginny said, "George, can you tell me a joke?"

On the word 'joke' George exploded! "GINNY! CAN'T YOU SES WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH!? I LOST FRED! MY TWIN! WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER! WE WERE NEVER APPART!" He bellowed at her, obviously upset. "AND HERMIONE LOST HER PARENTS! THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT HER INTO THIS WORLD! HER FATHER WON'T WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE AND HER MOTHER WILL NEVER SEE HER GET MARRIED! OKAY, GIN? WE NEED TIME TO GRIEVE! JUST.. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

Ginny tore off as soon as he finished.

"Ginny..." George called, feeling bad.

"Maybe yelling was a bit overkill." I suggested.

"Yeah." He answered. "That's what I thought"

"I'll go talk to her" I said and left.