Nightmares

*Hermione's POV*
I sighed. I was really struggling with the potions essay this week. We had to write a 5 foot long parchment on Polyjuice potion. I think 5 feet is a little too long, and that's coming from me! Oh well.

I had already finished searching my Potions book and that had only supplied me with 3 and a half feet. So, I decided to go to the library and find a book on it. First, I went to the new books section to see if there was any new information on the potion. There wasn't.

Then, I went to the O-P aisle. As I walked past, I saw a couple making out in the E-F aisle. The boy had platinum blonde hair and was tall and muscular. The girl had brown hair that was medium length, and was shorter than the boy, but not by much.

Once at the O-P aisle I found a HUGE book on polyjuice potion! I walked by the couple again and got a better look. I only wish I hadn't. I realized a horrible, horrible thing. The boy was Draco.

I marched right up to him. I pulled him away from the girl (PANSY PARKINSON!) and slapped him across the face.

"DRACO!" I yelled! "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!?"

"What are you talking about, mud blood?!" He exclaimed. "We were never together!"

"Yeah, back off, mud blood or I'll hex you!" Pansy defended him.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" I yelled before running off, hot tears blurring my vision.

I ran to my common room and...

I had woken up in a sweaty and hot.

"He was cheating on me." I said to myself.

"No. No. It was only a nightmare."

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. My red bath robe hung on the door and my clothes in a pile near by. I allowed the hot water to run over my body, warming myself up.

After shampooing my hair, I climbed out and magically dried my self and styled my hair.

I walked into the living room to find Draco sitting on the couch, waiting.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Your cheeks are flushed."

"I took a hot shower." I explained.

"No. That's not it." Draco examined my face and said, "you had a nightmare. Wanna talk about it?"

"Well, you were cheating on me. With Pansy Parkinson. And you called me a mud blood and Pansy threatened to hex me if I ever talked to you again and you said..." my voice trailed off at this part. I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

"Yes?" Draco asked.

"You said we were never together." a tear trickled down my face as these words left my lips.

"That's not true." Draco said. "You're not a mud blood and we were together."

I nodded and Draco kissed me on the lips. We kissed for a while and then headed down stair to breakfast, hand in hand.