Tears

*Hermione's POV*
While I was in my coma-like state, I could hear everything everyone said. I heard the story Draco told Ginny, but I also heard their lips touch and kiss. And that kiss didn't end for a long time. It was painful, staring at blackness and listening to my best friend and boyfriend kiss. It was the worst feeling ever. Worse than that time I knew (thought I knew) Buckbeak was going to die and I couldn't do anything. Finally, I willed myself to wake up. IT had to be a dream. I'd wake up and see the ceiling of my dorm and it would all be a nightmare.

But when I found enough will power to wake up, it wasn't a dream. I sat straight up and saw Draco and Ginny making out. Hot tears blurred my vision and spilled over. My face twisted into a look of disgust.

Out of the corner, I saw Harry in the door way. The same twisted look was on his face.

When Draco and Ginny finally separated, they saw us. Ginny got up and ran to Harry, apologizing madly and saying she never meant to hurt him. Meanwhile, Draco was playing the same card.

"Hermione..." he started.

"Don't, Draco." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry" he said, pleading in his voice. "I'm really, truly sorry. I've messed up before and you've found found it in your heart to forgive me. can you do it again? I really am truly sorry!"

Tears were streaming down his face, but I really didn't care. I wanted him to suffer. I'd given him so much and he had betrayed me.

'I'm sorry." he pleaded.

"Sorry you kissed her," I said, "or sorry you got caught?"

Draco just stared at me, tears flowing. He looked so helpless, and I still didn't care. I just galred at him and still, no words came out of his mouth.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"Hermione..." he started again.

"No, Draco. Just leave." I had no patience left in me. I had forgiven him multiple times and still, he messed up big time. he had kissed my best friend.

"I never want to see you again." I said. He ran out of the hospital wing, sobbing. I still didn't care.

Harry ran out too, sobbing.

Ginny however, didn't leave. She WAS sobbing, but she ran to me instead.

"Hermione. I am so sorry." Ginny sobbed, "I don't know what came over me. I was so... depressed about you and I didn't think you were ever going to wake up and -"

"You thought it was okay to kiss my boy friend because you thought I was going to DIE?!"

"Hermione... it's not like that..." Tears were falling down her face like Niagara Falls. "I'm sorry."

"Like I said..." I answered. "Sorry you kissed him or sorry you got caught?!"

Ginny shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

"I am really sorry. You know I am. But I guess I thought you find it in your heart to forgive me." She hiccuped and ran out.

This is when the tears began to flow from my eyes. I lost my best friend and my boy friend and I hated them both.

I had to contradict what I said before. The worst feeling wasn't hearing them kiss and not doing anything. The worst feeling was loosing and hating them both.

A/N
OMG ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!! (You probably hate me right now, its okay I get it.)

Comment what you thought but I'm not gonna do another question of the update because i am too lazy.