George

*Hermione's POV*

I told Ron I needed one more day and I was right. I woke up depressed, as if last nights happiness was just a dream. I walk up and remembered that my parents were dead and I was ready for mourning.

I moped downstairs to the couch to find George there already. I got on the usual spot and put my head and George spoke.

"My girlfriend broke up with me after Fred died." he said. "She said was too depressed and sad. She didn't even say it face to face. She sent me an owl."

I heard him sniff and I knew he was holding back tears.

In a quiet voice, I heard him say five words: "I was going to propose."

At this, he broke down, sobbing. "First Fred and then my girl. She was so beautiful, smart and she could make good sandwiches, too. I loved her so much and then my world just fell apart."

George continued to sob and I had no idea what to say.

"George, I," I started "I'm, so sorry. I don't know what to say."

"It's okay, Herms." George said. "I just wanted to tell someone. I needed to get it off my chest. And one other thing: I think of you as a sister. If anything ever happened to you, I'd die inside."

"And I think of you as a brother." I said to George, flinging my arms around him.

He hugged me back and we didn't let go for a long time.

"Um..." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw RON!

"Ron!" I said letting go of George.

"It's not what it looks like." George said.

Ron laughed.

"I know." he said. "I heard the whole thing. I'm assuming neither of you need some more mourning time?"

"Nope!" George and I chorused.

"Okay than!" Ron said! "Let's go play some Quittage!"

And we ran outside, grabbing our brooms!

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be longer and better! xoxo