After

*Draco's POV*
I was very angry at that weasel. How could he! Hermione was the best thing that had ever happened to him!

Wait! What was I saying! He didn't deserve her. Someone like me did. I was strong, kind and I DEFINITELY wouldn't cheat on her.

I ran upstairs to our common room.

"Lily." I said to the portrait.

"Something happen?" He asked.

"Yeah. That stupid weasel cheated on Granger." I said.

"She seemed very upset." He said.

"Yeah. Lily." I returned.

I entered and knocked on Hermione's door.

"Hermione?" I whispered. "May I come in?"

I heard a sniff and a meak "sure"

I entered and sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said. "I just can't believe he was cheating on me." She began to cry again.

"Shh. Shh. Don't cry." I cooed. "He's not worth it."

She continued to sob into the pillow. There were mascara marks on it, staining the white fabric.

She cried and cried and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Come on." I suggested. "Let's get you cleaned up. I'll go draw a bath."

She nodded and I left the room. I went into the bathroom and filled up the tub with warm water and sugary smelling bubbles.

I went back and helped her into the tub. I helped her take of her shirt and skirt. I tried to help her with her bra and panties, but she shook her head and made me turn around until she safety guarded by the bubbles.

I helped Hermione run water all over her body. I put soap on a sponge and rubbed it (the sponge) all over her body. I helped her rinse it off and then washed her hair.

I allowed Hermione to just relax for a few minutes, but I made her get out when her hands got all wrinkly. I helped her dry off and helped her into bed.

"Good night, Hermione." I whispered and began to walk out.

"Wait." She whispered. "Stay."

I nodded and climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and drifted into a calm, silent sleep.