Pansy's Revenge

*No POV*
Hermione and Draco walked hand in hand to the Great Hall for breakfast. Once they were there, Hermione decided to sit with Draco and Blaise so she could tell him.

At his table, Draco and Hermione sat next to each other, and Blaise sat on the other side.

"Blaise, we have some, uh, exciting news." Draco said. "Me and Hermione are-"

He was interrupted by a rude voice of none other than Pansy Parkinson.

"Why is that MUD BLOOD here?!" she demanded. "and WHY is she sitting next to my boyfriend?!"

Pansy tried to kiss Draco, but was pushed away.

"You're not my girlfriend, Parkinson." Draco said, defensively. "and you never WERE. And don't EVER call her a mud blood again. Understand? Now, I need to use the bathroom. Pansy, you're welcome to sit with us as long as you do not fight with Hermione. Understand?"

Draco got up and walked out as Pansy sat down and glared at Hermione.

"I, uh, forgot my potions text book." Hermione lied. "I'll be right back."

She stood up and began to walked away.

"You'll pay mud blood." Pansy said. "For stealing my boyfriend!"

Pansy stood up and aimed her wand at Hermione. She pulled hers out but Pansy was too quick.

"Expelliarmus!" Pansy yelled, disarming Hermione.

Hermione tried to run, but Pansy was too quick.

"Sectumsempra!" Pansy screamed.

The spell hit Hermione right on the back of the head. She fell to the ground, unconscious and head bleeding.

At this moment, Draco came running into the hall.

"What happened!?" He yelled.

"Pansy attacked Hermione!" Blaise yelled. "There she is!"

Pansy was trying to run, but Harry caught her.

McGonagal came running over, wand in hand, asking what had happened.

Draco explained it all.

"She needs to see Madam Pomfrey." McGonagal said. "Draco, Harry. You take her. Hagrid and I will handle Pansy."

Draco and Harry lifted the limp Hermione and carried her off to Madam Pomfrey.

Once there, they explained it once again to her and we told to leave Hermione to be tended to and just wait.

A/N
Omg plot twist! Will she live?! Dun dun dunnnn! So, I'm gonna do a question of the chapter! So this question is what is your favorite part of Easter.

My favorite part is the huge egg hunt my family hold every year. We have like over 1K eggs hand stuffed and like 50 people come and it is so much fun. So yeah. What's yours?

Bye ILSYM, Hannah