Suicides

*Hermione's POV*

'No.' Ron said quietly. 'She can't be. She was strong. She can't be.'

Tears were rolling down Ginny's face. She had laid down and placed her head in Harry's lap. He was stroking her hair and crying with her.

Draco looked in shock. He didn't know Molly but loved her as if he did.

'But how?!' I exclaimed suddenly, breaking the silence.

'The Death Eaters killed her before the battle. The took her from the burrow two nights before the battle. She was killed the same night. Arthur found her body on the front door the next day.' McGonagal said. 'I'm sorry children.'

"I guess we aren't the Golden Trio anymore." Ron said.

"Ron don't say that." I answered. "We might have lost our parents and families, but we still have each other."

"Thats not what I meant." he said. "We aren't the Golden Trio because we're something stronger: the army of orphans."

He stood up and walked out, tears streaming down his face.

"What does he mean, Ginny?" Draco asked. "What about your dad?"

"He's dead too." Ginny cried. Tears flowed heavier out of her eyes. "He killed himself the sight of my mother. He dragged her body inside and killed himself. Ron, Bill & I were the only Weasley's who saw him do it. He laid her body on the couch and said 'Goodbye Weasley's.' Bill tried to stop him, yelling at him, telling him he had more to live for. He tried everything. Dad just pushed him away. He (Dad) yelled 'Don't you get it?! The love of my life is dead! I have NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! YOU'D DO THE SAME IF IT WAS FLUER!' It was awful. No one could stop him"

Tears were running down her face even more.

"Charlie & Percy & George don't even know they're gone." she finished.

We all starred at her as she cried.

No one could take it anymore. Harry carried Ginny out and the rest of us sat there in shock.

One by one, we all left the hospital wing.

Even me.