The Ink & Quill

*No POV*
It had been 3 months ago when Hermione and Draco broke up. She had told Harry and harry broke up with Ginny. Ever since then, Draco and Ginny were going out. It was terrible. Hermione didn't eat and only got out of bed for classes and meals. At the meals, she didn't even eat. She sat there, staring at Draco and Ginny.

But one day, she wanted to end it for good.

*Harry's POV*

Ever since Ginny and Draco were together, I have been really worried about Hermione. She doesn't eat, doesn't talk, she does nothing. But, I never thought she'd take it this far.

She was sitting at the table, playing with her oatmeal when all of a sudden, she stood and and began to scream.

"I have something to say and every body better listen up." She yelled. "Yeah. I just wanna say, In case anyone cares, me and Draco have broken up. He is a Terrible, lying, cheating person. While I was in my coma, he kissed my best friend. And because of that we broke up. And he went out with her. And she didn't care. That's right. Ginny Weasley isThe worlds biggest boyfriend stealing, life ruining blood traitor of all time."

But when the words 'blood traitor' escaped her lips. She didn't have that look of regret I thought she would have. Instead it was a look of pain.

"Yeah. That's right. I said it." she continued her speech. "And Draco, I hope you and Ginny live very happily together. And the next I will see you is in Heaven. IF YOU MAKE IT THERE!!!"

Tears spilled down her face.

"Accio quill and parchment."

I gasped. It wasn't the regular kind. It was the umbridge kind.

She grabbed the pen and the parchment and in large letters, she wrote "DRACO MALFOY THINKS I AM A GOOD FOR NOTHING MUD BLOOD. HE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON. GINNY WEASLEY IS A BOYFRIEND STEALING BLOOD TRAITOR."

Soon enough, the words appeared on the back of her hand and crawled up her arms.

"Goodbye." Hermione whispered and fainted, death like, on to the floor.