twelve

Kyung was simply trailing after Jeongha who had turned around after his outburst and walked away. "I'm sorry." He kept repeating, "I think you've said that already." She replied with a stoic expression, though it wasn't visible from where Kyung was standing.

"Then why aren't you accepting it?" His voice raised a little, "Do I always have to?" She replied, trying to match his pitch. He grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I really am sorry, I would never hurt you. God knows what got over me, but I could never hurt you." He was sincere, he always had been even in Jeongha's fake memories.

"I accept your apology." She smiled, Kyung returned her gesture. A smiling Kyung was a rare sight, not for Jeongha. He got very giddy around her.

"What's that on your arm?" He held out her arm, looking curiously. Jeongha pulled up her sleeve to see a blue message written over her arm.

'Min Hyunsoo here, I love you Jeongha and I brought you to infirmary. Don't bother trying to remember whatever you thought happened. We will be together soon, wait for me.'

'What the─' Jeongha rushed away from Kyung, not knowing where she was going. She had ended up by the kitchen.

It had been long since she came here. Jeongha entered to see Dohwa, Danoh and Jinmiche huddled up. "What are you doing here?" Danoh was the first to notice.

"I have a stalker situation."

.

.

.

Jeongha had to explain the details multiple times, "That's insane." Danoh exclaimed as Dohwa held Jeongha in his arms, crying about how he neglected his friends.

"How could I neglect my friends." He continued sobbing, Jinmiche was simply unresponsive.

The whole thing had been useless, Danoh and Dohwa had left and Jinmiche didn't say anything.

"You know Min Hyunsoo?" Jeongha asked, startling Jinmiche. "No I don't." He denied, "Who is he? What's trumpet creeper, I remember the name but I have no clue what it is?" She bombared him with questions and information.

"I don't know anything, leave you'll only get in trouble." Jinmiche had kicked out Jeongha.

The girl was scared to walk alone, therefore she desperately searched for a crowd.

She had entered class and sat their, she didn't bother leaving. She was too caught up in her thoughts.

.

.

.

"Oppa what's Trumpet Creeper?" Jeongha had found her brother holed up in his room, probably getting work done. "A flower." He commented, he hadn't reacted much.

"Well yes, but like not a flower, a─" "Stop bothering me." He pushed her out of his room. Jeongha didn't notice when he had reached near her.

Her brother's actions seemed agitated but his face gave no clue. Her next stop was Jeonghee, who would more easily give her information.

'She won't know much, but I can try?' Jeongha rushed to her little sister. "Jeonghee, do you know anything about a comic Trumpet Creeper?" She questioned, seating herself on the vanity chair.

"No!" She stiffed up and tried leaving, "If you leave I won't talk to you." The older girl warned, Jeonghee now torn didn't know what to do.

"Unnie, I think it's best you don't know." Jeonghee mumbled her words before leaving.

Jeongha had told Kyung something similar, would it be best that she didn't know how Kyung didn't know.

Jeongha had returned to her room, she layed their waiting for a stage.

'Why? Why shouldn't I know? Is it that bad?'

'And what does Min Hyunsoo have to do with it?'

sagak

"It is such a wonderful surprise to see you Auntie." Jeongha beamed. Cha Jihyun and Hwang Miyeon always competed. Her mother had of course pushed that competition on Jeongha.

Namju and Jeongha had started out as competitor, until Hwang Miyeon decided to keep her enemies close.

"Tell your mother I would love to talk to her." Cha Jihyun patted the girl on her head, "Of course auntie." She replied with a smile.

Jeongha never saw Cha Jihyun as someone to hate, besides of course disliking the woman for being harsh on her friend.

The stage was over and Jeongha was tired. She didn't get a wing of sleep.

.

.

.

It had become one of Jeongha's many habits to roam around the school in thought of her hard and pretentious life as a comic book character. "Is anything real?" She exclaimed out loudly.

An existential crisis had become a have while walking. "Jeongha!" A loud Dohwa rushed to Jeongha.

He pulled her with him, Jeongha had also spotted Danoh and Haru. Both who made her resistant to keep going with Dohwa.

"What is it? How come you need me when you have great friends." 'Who'd k─'

"I need your help!" He shrieked, somehow Dohwa had become slightly more annoying these days. "Yeah with what?" Nonetheless, Jeongha didn't mind helping him since he was her best friend.

"Help me change Juda's stage. Namju will confess to her at his birthday, and I love Juda so you have to help me." He jumped up and down, making Jeongha laugh.

"Nothing's gonna change, she'll just forget when the stage changes." Jeongha pointed out, making Danoh chime in.

"It doesn't matter, we should still try." They were clearly passionate and determined. "What does the treetop say?" She pointed to Haru, curiously she smiled making the boy uncomfortable.

"He hasn't decided yet." Dohwa waved off, still with a pleading look on his face. "Fine, I'll help you just this once." She sighed, "But I wanna talk to the tower." Danoh and Dohwa exchanged confused look as they nodded and walked away.

Danoh wanted to question but she didn't, she walked away.

"So, why do I make you uncomfortable?" She sat besides him on the bench, Haru shifted away. "You just do." He answered shortly.

"Did you hurt me?" She asked, shifting closer to him. "Maybe." He answered shifting away.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked again, still trying to sit near him. "Never." He stopped shifting, "I did something bad, I'm not sure what but I did. So forgive me." He stood up and walk away. "Bye treetop!"

'Like k─'