fifteen

i accidentally updated thursday's chapter on wednesday so oop-

×××

Jeongha had left a shaking Hyunsoo pondering over his life decisions. 'Back to the task at hand.'

Shin Saemi had stopped Jeongha mid walk. "Jeongha you look stunning, you know I think you're the best. You definitely deserve to be next to A3." The girl tried flattering Jeongha, which did somewhat work.

"What do you want?" She smirked at Saemi who handed her a gift, "I already gave a gift but this one's more special. Please make sure it reaches Namju." Saemi pleaded.

"Sure." She looked at the gift, dropping it Jeongha stepped on the well packaged small blue box. "Just kidding, I'll help you when pig's fly." She walked away leaving Saemi sad, angry and annoyed but not daring to say anything.

.

.

.

She was roaming the building and stumbled upon Juda and Namju. "You two are adorable. I almost feel bad." Jeongha rushed to Juda's side, fawning over the girl repeating compliments.

"I'm only letting you two get close because Jeongha is my friend." Namju coughed, "Those shoes are so pretty and probably expensive if they weren't I'd hit Namju with them." She laughed at her own little joke, Juda too laughed as Namju just scoffed.

"Anyways, you two should enjoy this while it lasts. All the best." Namju's feelings were sincere, she went from almost to actually feeling bad for the two.

'Writer who should I ship her with?'

"If Namju gets into therapy they'll be great." She whispered to herself.

Jeongha had ended up back outside and a little away from Kyung's table since she didn't want to interact with him.

Aeil complimented Kyung, engaging in a one sided conversation. "How do I look? I tried to wear a dress that goes well with your suit."

Sitting next to the Ae-girl's table had been an unlivable experience and she had to do something.

"Horrible." Jeongha passed by their table and stuck her tongue out to a furious Aeil who couldn't anything as Kyung's gaze rested on Aeol sending across the message 'Don't you dare react'

Jeongha knew subconsciously Kyung was still her friend. She reached a table and took a glass of champagne. 'It's so fun to be mean, also why are we drinking alcohol aren't we kids.'

"You shouldn't drink." Her mother snatched the glass downing it herself. 'Well except me I guess' "You won't believe what that witch Jihyun wants. She wants Jeonghee or you to marry Namju." Jeongha's mother was in full on rage mode.

"Will you let it go through?" Jeongha asked disturbed by the idea. "Of course not!" Her mother whisper-screamed. "It's insane, having her part of my family is part of my nightmares." Miyeon didn't notice when Jeongha stopped paying attention.

She saw Dohwa running with Juda to probably confess, 'Finally.' She sighed out.

sagak