thirtyfour

It had been days since Jeongha had come to the A3 room, but it was the only place she could raise her children without the fear of a certain witch killing them.

"Kangie, Dongie!" She cuddled her bundles of joy, "What are you doing?" Namju asked.

The girl gasped loudly, "What the heck! Why would you sneak up on me?" Jeongha shouted at Namju, instead of replying his eyes ended up on the dogs, Namju backed up.

"Ah I forgot! The author gave you a fear of dogs!" Jeongha laughed letting Dong near Namju, which made him sprint the other direction.

"Idiot." Jeongha laughed as a meowing dog rushed to Jeongha, "She continued coddling her children thinking that the engagement announcement had probably begun.

Jeongha got up, placing her bundles in her bag and leaving the room. Jeongha couldn't afford letting her pets stay at home while she was in school.

Jeongha just continued walking, till she felt a presence behind her. Jeongha turned around and spotted Hyunsoo lingering at the back.

"Ah! What are you doing here?" She shouted at the boy, ushering him near. "Jeongha, you should be careful, stay away from Danoh and Haru and stay safe okay." He simply stated before turning around.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Just do as I say."

.

.

.

Jeongha entered the infirmary where he had called her, the two planned on going home together.

"Hey!" She threw open the door, Danoh going past her. "Hey." He replied.

"What's up?" She asked, referring to the the event. "Nothing." He answered, except his hand remained in his pocket.

"What's in your pocket?" He pulled out a box with a ring. "A ring. I don't know why, I think Haru changed a stage." He stared at the ring and then at Jeongha. He tossed the ring box at her, "Here, I'd rather you have it." He smiled and while Jeongha tried to not react inside she was exploding with joy.

She placed the ring in her bag and pulled out the two pets, "They missed you." The two jumped out of her hand and ran towards Kyung, he picked them up and just played with them. He walked towards Jeongha, seating her down with him, the two had their own mini family.

"I love you." He pecked her lips, butterflies scattering in her stomach. "Me too."

.

.

.

The two were walking home, holding hand the two engaged in a simple conversation.

It wasn't about what they were talking off but just the fact that they were talking.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said, stopping near the gate of her house, "Yeah!" She said excitedly, she neared him and pulled him down to kiss him.

Her waist fit so perfectly in his hand, Jeongha's hands found her way to his neck, pulling in deeper. The kiss could have continued if it wasn't for the impatient pup who jumped out.

"Ah Dongie!" She chased after the dog, Kang and Kyung just staring and Kyung burst out laughing.

"You're a great mom." He jokingly said, his laugh contagious. "Thank you." She laughed as well.

"Thank you for everything."

.

.

.

She entered the house and continued her journey upstairs. She skipped a stair or two, carefully shielding the little animals.

"You're back?" Her mother's sharp voice stopped her, "What do you want?" Jeongha asked, she turned around and glared at her mother.

"Why are you being like this? I didn't hit you on purpose, the writer forced me." She shrugged, the woman had no remorse in her voice.

"Because of this, you have no pity. You don't care about me." Jeongha replied, she continued going up.

"Stop."

The girl stopped.

"You don't get to be like this, I also lost things. Stop punishing me for your faults. The writer has seemingly forgotten about you, because you're useless to the story now." Her mother neared the girl, nearing even more, Jeongha's breath became uneven.

She was desperate for space from the woman in front of her. Miyeon's hand brushed through her own hair, but that lifting of the arm was enough to make Jeongha flinch.

"You're still scared, like a useless little child." Miyeon combed Jeongha's hair with her fingers.

"Be prepared, Danoh and her father are coming for a dinner."