EPILOGUE

There is those moments in life, the one's which you replay ten times over and yet, each time you think of it, it feels like a new experience. Those moments which remain in your memories no matter how old you grow.

Or in Jeongha's case, how many books you cross.

"I love you too Jeongha!"

Kyung felt like a different person when he said those words, someone so different that Jeongha thought about this moment─ wondering if it really was Kyung. This new Kyung, she searched for him every time.

The first time was the university, Jeongha was just a nameless side character, considered a loser along with her friend Namju. She didn't care because she had a different and firm motive─ find a brooding, mysterious, tall bad boy.

It was after meeting Danoh and Haru, that she'd regain her memories. Then she knew the brooding, tall bad boy was Baek Kyung.

Haru and Danoh were happy together, they seemed so in love. So enchanted, it was sweet and then slowly became annoying─ jealousy for Danoh continued from her old books. Oh and she never found her brooding bad boy.

The second book was one with a historical premise, she had memories of all her books─ which was worse because her yearning for Kyung only increased.

The last 'love you' they shared, a repeating memory. Haru and Danoh weren't here but Dohwa was, also Juda, both who had memories of 'Secret' , she wasn't completely lonely.

Then the third book was the worst, it was a zombie apocalypse and Kyung was one of the infected zombies, Jeongha lost her ego multiple times trying to get to Kyung and ultimately getting bit but she didn't die in the actual book─ which she wasn't sure to conclude as a curse or a blessing.

She had Haru, Danoh, Dohwa and Juda. She even had Jeonghan and Jeonghee. And of course Kyung, she just couldn't get to him. It felt like torture.

Jeongha, though, was determined. She wouldn't let the writer win.

.

.

.

.

"Jeongha! Wake up, you have work." Miyeon called out for her daughter. "Mom, give me like seven minutes." Jeongha replied, already drifting back into slumber.

"No way, you need to get your butt out of this house and to work." This time accompanying the voice was a bucket of water.

"That was unnecessary." She screamed and threw her pillow at her laughing siblings. "Oh sweetheart, cut her some slack." Her father kissed her mother on the cheek, he tossed Jeongha a towel to dry her hair.

"Atleast I won't have to take a bath." Jeongha snickered making her mother roll her eyes, "You better be ready in ten minutes or you're not getting breakfast." She delivered her final threat and then left to continue making breakfast.

"I hate this house!" Jeongha whined, getting no response, she dragged herself off her bed and went to take a shower.

"So what's on the agenda?" Their father asked, pointing to all three siblings.

"I have a presentation at college!"

"I have to do some research for a case."

"I'm reviewing the budget for an upcoming project."

The three answered, "And I have to pick up Kang from your the vet." Miyeon set down the food on the table, "I can do that, since I'll be passing by." Jeongha answered, "Okay then."