twenty

happy twenty episodes idk i have never been this determined and loyal to a book and making it to twenty chapters feels like a huge accomplishment.

i hope y'all comment loads <3 stay safe, healthy, hydrated and happy.

×××

Jeongha's legs were dangling off the armrest of the couch in A3's room. Jeongha was thinking over the events of what happened just an hour ago.

She had changed into her spare uniform and was enjoying the rain.

'What now, when Kyung has his ego and Haru is gone?' She wondered, tapping her fingers on the soft cusion she had placed over her stomach to match the rain.

"Have you seen Haru?" Dohwa entered the room casually, "He disappeared." Jeongha answered uninterestingly, unlike Dohwa, whose eyes widened in shock.

"How?" He shouted in surprise, "Jeez, you're not gonna ask what the crutches are for?" Jeongha pointed to the crutches lying near her feet.

"Wh─"

"─Haru and Danoh were changing too much─ I think I warned you but I could be wrong─ and as for the crutches. The writer hates me and is taking my one character trait, besides being a bitch to Danoh, away from me." Jeongha sighed out followed by an empty laugh.

"Oh my god." Dohwa sat himself down he covered his mouth in shock, "I'm just going to assume you're sadder about my injury than Haru's disappearance or else I will completely lose my sanity." Jeongha got up and grabbed her crutches positioning herself to get up in the least painful way.

"All hail the evil writer." Jeongha exclaimed with fake joy, "Also if you see Kyung tell him to find me."

.

.

.

"How could you even say that?" Danoh glared at Jinmiche, "Because he's right. You all should be glad only Haru is gone." Jeongha entered the room her crutches making a loud sound.

She took a seat besides Jinmiche. "Jeongha don't be mean." Dohwa didn't want his friends to fight and the way the two girls were looking at each other someone would get hurt.

"What if you disappeared Dohwa? You also changed so much, Namju and Juda would be fine without you. Any of us could be replaced, we aren't the special. Besides Juda and Namju." Jinmiche continued after Jeongha.

"Now we don't know what could happen next because you changed the story. How far are you going to ruin this world just to save yourself?" Jinmiche's tone became harsher as he shouted at Danoh.

"Are you saying Haru has been removed because of me?" Danoh's voice quivered, "Who else, he wasn't trying to change my story." Jeongha taunted with sarcasm.

"Because it's you who changed the story." Jinmiche ignored Jeongha. Both Dohwa and Haru were shocked. "Should have just stayed aw─"

"Can you stop Jeongha." Dohwa harshly looked at Jeongha interrupting her from completing her sentence.

"Why should I when neither of you stopped, don't take your anger out on me as you can see I have my own set of problems going on but why care about that." Her voice quivered at the end, Jeongha wasn't sure what would happen to her.