four

"Eun Danoh are you ready?" Jeongha's art teacher caught her unaware. Jeongha panicked when she realised she was in art class.

"You okay?" Baek Kyung asked, worried for his friend. "Yeah completely fine."

"You don't look fine."

"I am."

"Do you wanna talk about it."

"No!"

"Okay."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

The back and forth ended, soon followed by Danoh breaking a statue, the loud sound frightened Jeongha.

.

.

.

Everything was a mess as the two engaged in a one sided struggle. The shorter girl couldn't keep this up for long he could easily overpower her but he didn't, he didn't want this that is why he gave her some chance.

Loud noise echoed as another item shattered as she pushed him back with all her force, the boy falling back.

.

.

.

The girl knocked over the canvas of the extra sitting next to her, he was the same guy from the library. "I'm sorry!" She gasped, looking at his ruined painting. Everyone was staring at her, and suddenly things reset. The statues were okay, the nameless boy's painting was okay, she was okay. But she wasn't, something kept her on edge.

The next few days were a blur, Jeongha didn't pay much attention to anything, even Danoh's annoying antics. So much was going through her head related to her vision and her family's ego. Neither of her siblings talked to her after that day, it left an unsettling and lonely feeling.

At the very moment, Jeongha was riding Kyung's bike. 'Since when did A3 ride bikes.' Jeongha snickered in her thoughts.

sagak

Now they had arrived at school suddenly, with Danoh and Juda walking together. Jeongha mainly focused on Danoh, who looked pitiful. Truth be told, all of them looked pitiful being controlled like puppets, even Jeongha's enemy Danoh.

"Did you see that? I didn't know she had it in her." Dohwa commented on Namju and Juda's interaction. Danoh waved at Kyung, spiking jealousy in stage Jeongha, so out of spite she pulled Kyung with her and purposely bumped into Danoh. Or was forced to.

"Yeah I saw that, I also see a sad and pathetic sick girl." The words that left her mouth were also forced and honestly no matter how much Jeongha disliked Danoh, real Jeongha would never say that.

sajak

The next thing Jeongha knows, she was walking to A3's club room. Why? She didn't care.

"Is the milk sweet?" Namju choked on strawberry milk, and then it all came to Jeongha. "This is what you do to impress Juda?" Jeongha scoffed due to amusement. 'He bought all the strawberry milk for what?'

Namju tried denying Jeongha's claim, but it was a little to obvious. "I'm impressed." Jeongha took one of the strawberry milk bottles in her hand, 'No I'm not.'