✎047

"Oh my god no way!" Moon mouths drop all the way to the floor as she stands there filled with many happy emotions being let out at once

"Why are you just standing there" Moon realizes i'm quiet with no reaction other than smiling at her reaction that she let out

"Jinx?" Moon guessed correctly after she looks up towards Demetri and Eli talking

"Ugh they are still with that game? Didn't know we were still in freshman year, trust me Hawk will break sooner than you will" Moon scrolls through my phone, knowing I can't say anything i'm still traveling through my thoughts

I shrug my shoulders at Moon indicating which one should I choose, I would be talking believe me but Demetri and Eli aren't too far from us so they can hear me talk if they wanted to.

"None Emmy are you kidding? For one a love note is cute but he's Hawk.. two I thought we were over your songwriting phase" Moon wasn't wrong I am so over that phase which explains why I live for literature so much

"Three gender reveal? It's not like you two slept together, it's just a crush" I mean we didn't sleep together but..we did sleep in the same bed.

"Four..I will personally throw your phone down a cliff with a firework attached to it if you even dare send a message expressing your feelings" Moon warns me I wouldn't be surprised if she even did that, Moon once dyed Miguel's gi from white to pink for who knows what?

Moon passed me back my phone when we walk towards the half made up group talking. They chatted for a bit while I just stood there and smiled at their conversation that I was hardly part of. Many teases coming from Eli but mainly from Demetri, I felt the body language of Eli when Demetri would join in on the mocking of the jinxing joke.

"You have nothing to say? I'm sure the gang would love to have your input Mia" Demetri making fun of me as they were initially debating about having to never talk again or say everything that's on your mind.

Nice joke of him to say while being well aware I can't speak. This little jest of them was getting annoying, I would much rather say everything that's on my mind about Demetri and Eli since they don't know when to stop pushing. But then again if it meant me spilling my feelings to Eli I would rather never have a peep come out my mouth ever again. At least towards him, I would prefer to stay as silent as a mice.

After more chit chatter going on finally the rest of the group showed up. Due to me not being able to say at least one word which is angering me up. We all decide to just head back to the lifts and head home.

We all make line once again in the same order to get on the lifts. As it picks one duo after the other Chris and Sam leave before us leaving Eli and I last. I shiver since the breeze got colder and heavier as we waited for our lift which wasn't too far from reaching us. I still had a blank face since I was just swimming in the pool of my thoughts...many many many thoughts of all sorts.

"Alright remember keep everything on the lift we don't want a messy review" The guy laughs as he walks over to us to pull down the lever for us to stay on the lift

"Thanks man" Eli moves himself closer to me as he presses his body against mine with his arm around my shoulder

We get on the lift and the guy pulls down the lever waving us goodbye while we slowly take off. I scoot into Eli's arm more leaving no space between us. Every inch that was between us was gone.

"That was fun wasnt it doll" Eli looks down at me with his sweet blue eyes

I nod my head in response and look back to the view. I decide to pull my phone out and take a photo of the view we have which we weren't appreciating much of.