01

"Lee Hyun-ie!!!"

"Nae???"I shouted back.

In this huge house,you could only hear us shouting back and forth and would only speak properly when in front of food,well sometimes not.

What do you expect,I have 2 older brothers and a crazy dad.That's where the blood runs.One of my brothers followed our Dad's path which made him mad.

Uri Appa is a member of the group Bigbang, guess who?Yes he is TOP the one who raps fast but mom is faster than him.I miss her though.

He quitted KPOP because of some stupid medias.Leaking everything they could leak just for money.Even Leaking some bad old stupid rumors.Leaking Dad's privacy and finding out he was dating my mom and was expecting a baby in 2 months and that baby was Minhyun oppa.

Bigbang was a rookie back then when it leaked. The CEO of their company was even happy for him like how he told us everything,2 years after Minhyun Oppa was born,Mom gave birth to ChiHyun Oppa then 2 years later,I was born.

"LeeHyun-ah!!get ready,we have to leave in 30 minutes!!"Dad yelled.

We were having a special dinner because ChiHyun oppa just debuted.Dad did not allow him to stay in the dorms though.Dad is testing him if he could handle being a kpop idol.

"Appa,is Daesung Samchun joining us?" Minhyun Oppa asked as Dad started driving the car to a restaurant.

"Yes,he will,ofcourse.He should be.He was the one who persuaded ChiHyun to be a kpop idol."Dad replied and soon parked the car in front of a fancy restaurant.

As soon as we got out of the car,Daesung Samchun's car arrived.We all greeted him and went inside the restaurant.

"LeeHyun-ah,Minhyun is getting married soon. When is yours?Haven't got a boyfriend yet?" Samchun asked.

"I asked appa to find me one.I don't want it to be my schoolmate or whatever.As long as he is tall then I'm up for it."I answered,ending with a wink towards Dad.

"As long as he will hurt LeeHyun-ie then I'm up for it."ChiHyun oppa teased as he earned a smack from his seat mate a.k.a Minhyun Oppa.

"I already found a guy for Hyun,the Youngest son of the Lee Company.He's in the same school and might as well let Minhyun have a friend his age to talk to.He has a brother."Dad answered making all of us turn to his side.

"are you sure about that Tabi hyung?What about your company?I heard their company was bankrupt weeks ago,and some of their staffs left the company even their artists left the company."Samchun.

"Then I'll help them get up.We could be a joint company.TOP Company and Creature Company will help each other.It's not that hard"Dad said.

Dad is a businessman,at the same time a CEO of a KPOP company.ChiHyun Oppa debuted under dad's company but Dad did not help him debut,instead,he watched him learn a lot.

Dad owns a clothing company and KPOP Company what can't he do?spoil us.Things will not end smoothly when they will spoil us.

"When are you planning to discuss it with their company,Dad?"Minhyun oppa asked.Smart ass.

"Next Month?"Dad replied unsurely."But sorry, LeeHyun-ie,he is your senior,a year gap.But you're in the same age.Just that he started early."

"It's fine as long as he's not in the same class as mine"I replied.

After dinner,we all headed back home,each of us went to our perspective rooms and did our own things that we should do.